Prologue

"Y/n~" I heard my name being whispered. "Y/n, wake up~" I opened my eye's. I was...in my room? Wasn't I at school? I looked up to see- "Mom!" I jumped up hugging my mother tightly. "Mom, I've missed you so much!" But she didn't respond.

  I tilted my head a little, looking up at her. What I saw, WASN'T my mother. Her eye's were as black as night. Face melting. She was starting to heat up until...she caught on fire. "MOM! NO!" She pushed me away. No...not again. I won't let it.

  "Y/n! Stay back! I need to tell you something very important, so listen carefully." I nodded, crying in the process. "You need to leave the school IMMEDIATELY. It's not safe. Nothing is safe anymore. Trust my words and listen to your mother. That's my last and only wish." I tilted my head in confusion. "What? Why?" She smiled. "Just trust me on this. I'm your mother after all." She hugged me, then dissappeared. "Wait! Mom! I love you! Come back!"

  I felt a little pressure on my head. Then a voice. "I love you too. I always will. Remember, I'll always be with you. I'll protect you, no matter what." I smiled and nodded. "Goodbye...mom."

   "Y/N!" I jumped awake. I started looking around, observing my surroundings. 'I'm at school? What? So that was all a dream? It felt so real.' I looked over at my best friend. "What is it, Mila?" I said in a rather rude tone. She rolled her eye's at me, "You were whining in your sleep. It was getting annoying. What were you dreaming of?"

  I just shook my head at her. "Nothing important." She just chuckled. "Y/n, you're always so secretive and cold. I'm your best friend! You haven't opened up to me once. It's like I don't even exist to you." I just shrugged it off, "Mila, you know me. I'm not good at that kind of thing, and of course you exist to me. If you didn't, I wouldn't hang out with you everyday. You're the only friend I have." She smiled. "Fine. I'll let you off the hook this time, but on one condition." I looked at her confused. "What?"

                  ~Time skip: lunch~

"Mila! No! I can't do this, and you're not making me!" She huffed out of frustration, "Yes you are! You need more friends! Who knows, you might like it!" I scoffed. "I'd rather be sleeping!" The 'condition' Mila was talking about earlier is, making more friends.

   I told her no, but Mila is more of the stubborn type. She stopped abruptly, making me trip and fall into someone. "Ack!- I'm sorry!" I looked up apologizing to the man. "Don't worry about it. It really should be me apologizing. I wasn't watching where I was walking." He smiled while looking at me.

  "O-oh, alright-ack!" I was interuppted by Mila smacking me multiple times on the back. I turned to her, very irritated. "MILA I SWEAR TO THE HOLY MAN HIMSELF IF YOU DON'T STO-" She stopped me, "He is perfect to make friends with! Introduce yourself!" I sighed in frustration.

  I turned to the man, "Hey. My names Y/n." I held out my hand to him, wanting a handshake. He nodded and shook my hand. "I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet you, Y/n." We both nodded at eachother, soon it got awkward fast.

   Mila jumped in, "Ah, Jungkook! Y/n here is my best friend. She currently doesn't have any friends, besides me, and I'm making her make more, so if you could be patient with her, I'm sure she'll take a liking to you!" He chuckled, while I just face-palmed myself. "Well, that's very nice of you to do that for a friend. I'm sure she appreciates it." I chuckled to myself.