Chapter 8.

July 9th, 2018. 7:29 P.M.

Later that night, we found a river by the tents. "Is the coast clear?" I nodded my head, "Yep!" I jumped out of the bushes after making sure no one was there. "There's a fucking river?!" Jungkook squealed. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yea! I think it's clean enough for us to bathe in!" Jungkook tilted his head, "Wait...we are going to...bathe tog-" "Ew jungkook! Get your mind out if the gutter!" We both chuckled. "What I meant was it's clean enough for us to take turns to bathe in." He nodded.

"Let's go tell the others quickly!" We ran to the others and told them about the river. "Woah really?" Jimin said. We both nodded frantically. "That's amazing!" Lisa yelled and attacked me with a hug. "AGH! Lisa~ get off me~" She chuckled and let go.

~Time skip: river~

The boys decided to let Lisa and I bathe first, since we were the dirtiest. "Hey Y/n?" I hummed in response. "Wasn't it too easy?" I opened my eyes, which I closed out of relaxation, and tilted my head at lisa, "What was too easy?" Lisa sighed.

"Escaping? I mean wouldn't there have been more guards?" I thought for a moment, "Yea. There were only 2 guards outside and none inside. In fact there wasn't anyone inside." Lisa nodded along with me.

"I'm just saying it would've been harder to leave, considering there was someone you knew in there." I suddenly remembered Zico. "Y-yea. I'm sure he was the one who kidnapped me, so why wouldn't he be more careful?" Lisa shrugged.

"Maybe he thought we wouldn't have been able to so what we did?" I shook my head, "No, Zico's smarter than that." Lisa nodded. 'He's planning something...but what?'

~Time skip: tents~

"Hey Y/n?" Jimin called my name as we're lying down, facing away from eachother. "Yes?" It was silent for a moment, then he finally spoke, "Why isn't lisa sleeping with you? I mean aren't you two close?" I turned to face jimin but was met with his eyes already looking at me.

"Ok...Promise you won't tell anyone?" He nodded, "Spill the tea, sis!" I choked on air. "What did you just say?" He tilted his head, "What? Jin hyung said a youtuber he used to watch, said it all the time. He also said it was cool!" I bursted out laughing.

"Hey! Why're you laughing?! Was it stupid?" I turned to him, "no-hahaha-no. I just never thought-hahaha-you would say something like that." He pouted. I calmed down, "Aw! Cute!" I pinched Jimin's cheeks. "Ok! Ok! Tell me what you were gonna say!" I chuckled and nodded.

"Ok! Jungkook and Lisa are...very find of eachother." He tilted his head, "what really? I haven't noticed. Lemme guess, you forced them to sleep in the same tent?" I nodded proudly. "Oh my god Y/n! I wonder what's going on?" I chuckled. "Knowing both of them, I bet they are just laying there like a statue, not knowing what to do." Jimin and I chuckled at the thought.

Jungkook's P.o.v

"AGHH! JUNGKOOK, KILL IT!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"IT'S ON ME!"

"WHERE?! SHIT! NOW IT'S ON ME!"

"AGHH!"

Lisa and I were trying to kill a bug that had crawled up on lisa, while we were trying to sleep. Now we're outside, holding onto eachother. "Where'd it go?" "I don't know..." "why're we whispering?" "I don't know."

We calmed down and started laughing. "We were being so rediculous!" "I know!"

Y/n's P.O.V

The next morning, we got up early so we can head on our journey to America. As I was walking towards everyone else, I noticed jungkook and lisa talking to eachother. "Hey guys!" I yelled to get their attention. "Y/n!" The both said in unison, lisa jumping up to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry lisa, but can I borrow jungkook for a sec?" She nodded and headed off to the others for breakfast. Jungkook then turned to me, "Yes?" I chuckled, "So? How'd last night go?" Jungkook took a minute then answered. "It was...well very eventful-oh! The others are calling for breakfast." Then he walked off.

"Eventful?" I said mainly to myself. Then I started thinking of something that I shouldn't be thinking of. 'Omgomgomgomgomgndhskrb! They fucked! What did I do?!' I started walking towards the others and went straight to lisa, "Hey lisa! Can I talk to you for a second?" She nodded and followed me, "What is it Y/n?"

I smirked, "What did you and jungkook do last night?" She tilted her head for a second before catching on to what I was meaning, "WHA-OH MY GOD Y/N! WE DIDN'T DO THAT!" I chuckled, "Then whay did you guys do that was 'eventful'?" I used air quotes on eventful.

She chuckled, "Oh! We fought a bug and ran outside! Then we laughed at eachother." I nodded chuckling. "Ok. Ok. I'll believe you this time." She frowned. "Hey~" She whined. I chuckled and we headed to the others and ate breakfast.

~Time skip~

"All right is everyone ready?" Everyone nodded. "Then let's go!" Then we headed off. 'Dad...I can't wait to see you. I can't wait for you to meet my friends as well. We're on our way!' Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I jumped slightly and looked to see who it was. It was Jimin.

"Oh sorry-" He let go but I grabbed it again. He looked at me with wide eyes. "It's ok! I want to hold your hand!" He chuckled and nodded. "Alright." Then we headed off.
-
-
-
So what'd you guys think of this chapter? I tried to make a cutesy funny one to get away from all the seriousness for a change. Don't worry it'll go back to normal next chapter! Follow me for more of my work and vote on this book! Love you bye!💜