chapter 1.

July 1st, 2018. 12:57 P.M.

  Jungkook and I made it to the rooftop without running into one of those things. We were out of breath, because of all the running we did. As we were catching our breaths, I heard footsteps coming closer towards us. "I've had enough! I'll kill you-" I was about stab my crowbar into what I thought was a dead guy, but I realized that he was alive.

  5 more guys were following behind. The guy I about slaughtered, had his hands up in defense. "Please! I beg of you! Don't kill me!" I dropped my crowbar down, "Relax. I won't kill you." Jungkook came out from behind me, "Jin hyung!" He ran to the man and hugged him.

  I tilted my head, "So these are your friends you were talking about?" Jungkook turned to me and nodded, "Yea! There's 7 of us in total." I nodded my head. 'The more people we have, the better chance we have of surviving.'

  I looked up at the 7 men, "Alright! To start off, my names Lee Y/n. I'm a junior. I'll tell you right now, that I'm not playing any games. We can't have too many people in our group. 8 is enough." They all nodded, showing they agreed. Jungkook then spoke up, "I think we should all introduce ourselves to Y/n. We can trust her, she's my friend."

  They all started to introduce themselves to me. To simplify, there's
Kim SeokJin: 20 y/o, graduate.

Min Yoongi: 19 y/o, senior

Jung Hoseok: 18 y/o, Senior