Chapter 2.

July 1st, 2018. 8:48 P.M.

  We finally arrived at my house a few hours ago. In that time, we talked and got to know eachother and became closer. They're fun to be around. Luckily, no-one broke in and stole anything, so that means I still had food and clothes. It also seems like the water still works.

  'That's funny. Usually everything stops working in the movies.' I thought to myself. I was in the kitchen with Jin, whom was trying to teach me to cook. Let's just say it wasn't going too well. "Nonononono! That won't work! You need to do this!" He was trying to teach me the basics of how to make ramen, but from scratch.

   "You didn't show me! How am I supposed to know!" He sighed in frustration, "You need to pay attention more!" Then Yoongi came in, scolding us, "Yah! I'm trying to take a peaceful nap, but I can't do that if you two are bitching to eachother so loudly!" We immediately bowed in apology. "Sorry!" We said in unison.

  Finally after hours of arguing and being scolded, the ramen was done. "Yah! Foods done!" Nothing. "God they never listen! Y/-" I interrupted jin, stomping into the living area, "Yah! You fucking idiots! Foods done! I did not suffer hours and hours of being scolded and injuring myself multiple times, to be ignored when we call you for dinner! Get your asses in here! Now!"

   They looked at me for a good minute, before running into the kitchen to eat. I turned on my heels, proud of myself, walking into the kitchen to see everyone eating happily. I sat down myself and got a bowl to eat.

                ~Time Skip: bedroom~

  I was in my bedroom getting my stuff needed for a shower, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Then, Jungkook came in. "Hey Y/n." I looked up at him to see him smiling, "Hi jungkook. Did you need something?" He nodded slightly before continuing, "Um, I was wondering-or I mean, all of us were wondering if we could use your shower too?" I chuckled, "Of course you can! I'm not going to stay around stinky men."

  We both laughed. "Um, but to make things easier, I have two bathrooms. One in my room, and one downstairs, down the hall, from the kitchen." He nodded, showing he understood. "Ok! Thanks Y/n! I'll tell the rest." I nodded and he left the room. I got into the shower. 'This feels so much better!'

  After about an hour or two, everyone finally had their shower. Currently we are watching an iron man movie, as suggested by Jungkook. About half into the movie, we heard a knock on the door.

   We paused the movie and looked at eachother, wondering who it could be outside. I grabbed my crowbar and snuck up to the door. I looked out the window to see two people outside, a man and a woman. "It's survivors. 2 of them. A man and a woman." I whispered to the boys.

   They nodded. "Maybe we should let them in? Are they armed?" Yoongi whispered back. I looked back out to see that they are not armed. In fact they had nothing on them, besides clothes that is. "No. In fact they have nothing. They have the same uniform as us. They're from our school."  Yoongi nodded and said to let them in.

  I opened the door, pointing the crowbar at them, "Who are you and what do you want?" They looked at me shocked, then at my crowbar. "W-well, we were wondering if we could stay here? We seen the lights and thought there would've been survivors like us who would take us in." The man poked his head in to see inside my house better.

   "Oh! Looks like you guys went to our school!" He said happily. "Yea. What of it?" Jimin came behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. He looked at the two fellow schoolmates, as if he was burning through them. The guy gulped, "Well, um...would you let us in?" Jimin and I looked at eachother, "Whats your names?" I asked. They answered quicker than expected.