Chapter 15

August 2nd, 2018. 4:38 P.m.

  "Y/n! Hey, Y/n!" I turned around to see jimin running up to me with the others. "Shhhh!" I raised my finger to my mouth and shooshed them. We were currently outside looking around for any houses or living people.

  They stopped at me and nodded. "Right. Sorry bout that." I nodded, showing it was ok. "Have you found anything yet?" Jimin and the others nodded vigorously while looking like idiots. "Yes! We found another house. With people inside. Living people. A family." Jin said.

  I widened my eyes. "You're kidding! Which way?!" I started running in the direction they came from. Them following behind me. "Turn left and it should be a white house." Jimin said. I nodded and turned left, and sure enough, there was a white house with lights on and a man working outside.

  "H-hello?" I said while walking up to the house. "Stop!" The man yelled. I stopped and looked at him. "If you're wondering if we're bitten, no. We're not..." I stopped midway. 'Should I tell him about uncle lenny?' I looked up at the others. "I'm telling him." They widened their eyes and shook their heads.

  "There's only one person that is though. It's my uncle, but before you reject us or...kill us, I think you should listen to us." He hesitated before nodding and letting us in his backyard. "So why is it you're here?" The man spoke. "First off, my name is Y/n, and this is my group."

  He nodded and shook my hand. "My name is dylan." I nodded. "So, the reason we're here is because, we think we know how to stop this." Dylan widened his eyes. "No way!" I nodded with everyone else.

  "Yes! The reason being because, my dad is a scientist and lives here. I'm 100% sure that he caused this, and about my uncle. I want to know if we can cure him.." I looked back at lenny. He nodded showing he's alright.

  Dylan nodded. "I do know a few things.." I whipped my head around at him with my mouth open. Jimin reached his hand over and closed it. "I heard that the scientists are trying to figure out a cure to fix everything. Then about a week ago, they said they think they've got it."

  He stopped. "Anndddd..?" I said. Waiting for him to continue. He looked back, "and they experimented on alot of those creatures. We haven't heard anything since." I looked down. "You said your dad is a scientist and most likely caused this, right?" I looked up and nodded.

  "Whats your dad's name?" I waited a minute then told him. "Y/F/N." The man widened his eyes. "W-wait...I know who he is..." I widened my eyes once again. "Huh?!" All of us said in unison. He nodded. "I'm....his father." I froze.

  "W-what...?" He nodded. "I knew you looked familiar and your name...god I could recognize that name anywhere. Your father would talk about you all the time. He never had any pictures so I didn't know what you looked like. Which probably explains why I didn't know who you were right away."

  I stood up and..."Pappaw!" I hugged him while crying. "Hello, pumpkin." Dylan said while hugging you back.
-
-
-
Hey! Soooo, it's been a while. Sorry it took me so long to update. Schools back and I've been stressed out recently, and I'm sorry the chapter is short. Haven't had anything to inspire me, so this is kinda forced, but I hope you like it nonetheless. Love you and hope you enjoyed!💛