Chapter 14

August 1st, 2018. 11:00 A.m.

  ??? P.O.V.

  "Yo boss, who are they?" I looked back at the delinquent behind me. "Isn't it obvious?" I said. He shook his head. I sighed, "You'll find out later. Just know, that the girl in there is someone I know." He nodded. 'But she doesn't know me..' "When are we going in there? I mean, this is our house." The same man asked again.

  "We can't do it now. I don't want to fight with them." The man's eyes widened, "But boss! What if they find-" "They won't find any of it!" I interrupted him. He nodded and lowered his head. I shook my head slightly, averting my eyes from the man, and back at the window.

  'You're so beautiful...just like- no! Don't think like that! That's probably not even her...' I sighed and walked off, back the way we came. "Wait up for me boss!" I rolled my eyes and stopped for a moment for my idiot partner to catch up. Then we walked off.

Y/N'S P.O.V

  I woke up to the smell of shampoo and soap. I opened my eye's, looking around. I, then, spotted a door cracked open with steam crawling out of it. 'Oh. Must be jimin taking a shower..' I thought. After finally waking up, I stood out of bed, walking towards the door about to leave. "Hey Y/n." I jumped at the sudden voice.

  "Eak! God jimin! Don't scare me-" I turned around to scold him, but once I did, I was met with a naked jimin, with only a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. "U-uh..." He tilted his head. Then after a few moments, he finally realized what I was looking at. "Like what you see?" I shook my head, getting out of my trance. "What?"

  I said. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing." I nodded and headed for the door. "Hey Y/n, don't you need a shower? I remember you had kept complaining about you being stinky." I turned around, "Oh? Um...ok. Yea I'll take one." He nodded. "Ok. By the way, the others decided to explore the area a bit and said they won't be back for a while, so we're here by ourselves for the day."

  I nodded. 'All of them? Why did all of them go?' I thought to myself. Then it hit me...

    ~Y/n's very fucked up flashback~

  "Y/n, slow down. You've had way too much to drink!" Lisa said. I swayed around. "B-buUT...HeyYy~ WhEre'S my BAby jimIN?" I said/hiccupped. Lisa sighed. "He's outside with the others." I nodded and pouted. "WHy wONt hE ever PAy atteNTIon to ME?" I crossed my arms and slammed myself next to lisa. "aLL i WAnt is sOme alONE TImE WIth hiM!" Lisa smirked.

  "I'll tell you what. Tomorrow, I'll have the boys come with me outside to explore. Then you can have all the time you want with your jiminie~" I smiled like an idiot. "YoUD Do THat FOR mE?" She nodded.
-End of flashback-

  'Shit' I thought and mentally slapped myself. "Alright, imma head in the shower now." Jimin nodded. "I'll fix breakfast. Pancakes ok with you?" He pointed and I nodded. "You know it!" He smiled and nodded. Then he left the room. As soon as the door closed, I walked into the bathroom for my shower.

  "Ok! Time to get clean!" Then I got in.

                       ~Time Skip~

  "Jimin?" I walked into the kitchen to see jimin over a pan. "Hm?" He responded. I walked over to him so he could hear me better. "Do you really love me?" He stopped everything and looked at me. "Yes. Why wouldn't I?" I shook my head. "Sorry. I know you've told me many times. I just...find it hard to believe sometimes." He nods.

  "It's alright. Like you said, you've never had someone love you like this. It'll take some getting used to." I nodded. "So...you woudlnt mind helping me...right?" He looked at me once again. "I don't care. I'd love to help!" I smiled. "Thanks Jimin." I pecked his cheek. His eyes widened and cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

  "Wow. Thanks Y/n." I nodded. "No problem haha!" He smiled and went back to making the food.

                         ~Time Skip~

  "Wow really!?" I nodded vigorously. "Yea! It was so funny!" He laughed. "I bet it was!" I was currently telling him about the time lenny tried to surprise me coming home, and how it ended with him getting kicked in the balls and kneed in the head. "You've had a crazy life." Jimin said. I nodded.

  Then Jimin asked an unexpected question. "Hey...not to be creepy, but have you ever..thought what it'd be like to sleep with me?" I widened my eyes. More taken aback then creeped out. "Um..well...yea." I said, scratching the back of my neck. He smiled. I looked back up at him. "What about you? Have you ever thought of sleeping with me?"

  He nodded. "I mean...yea." I smiled and nodded. "So...um.." I looked up at him, feeling awkward. He then started getting closer. "Y/n..." I gulped. "Jimin?" He looked at me. "Can I kiss you?" I hesitated but nodded. He then, pressed his lips against mine. I responded. Soon later, it got heated. Jimin picked me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. Then he lead us to the bedroom.

  After entering the room, he gently placed me on the bed. "Jimin..." He stopped and looked at me. "Do you want me to stop?" He said with worried eyes. I shook my head. "No. I was just going to say I wanted more." He smiled from ear to ear and attacked my lips again.

                        ~Time Skip~

  "Whew! Wowy jimin. You've got some stamina." He laughed. "Never thought I'd hear that after sex." I chuckled. "Well...you do!" He smiled and cuddled me. "So..are we together?" He asked. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Yes. Of course. I've made up my mind." He jumped up and started bouncing like a child.

  "Omgomgomg-" He then picked my up."Hey! Jimin careful!" "Omgomgomg! I'm so happy!" I laughed at his cuteness. "Ok, ok happy child! Put me down before someone gets hurt." He nodded and put me down. "Y/n..I love you!" I hugged him. "I love you too jimin."
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Y/n has finally confessed her love! Amazing~. BTW WE SURPASSED 1,000 READS!! Thank you guys so so much! It means a lot and so do the votes. I love you all and I can't wait to update more!💜