Chapter 20

"I thought you were dead..."

  Jimin says to the woman.

  "What? You think throwing me out was going to get rid of me just like that?" She says.

  "Wait-!"

  "Shut the fuck up!"

  I try to speak but she interrupted me.

  "Jisoo...we threw you out because mark hurt Y/n." Yoongi says calmly.

  "I don't care what he did! That didn't mean to just throw us out to be eaten alive!" Jisoo yells in defense. "I loved him!"

  "He was using you!" Jimin yells.

  Her grip on the knife against my neck tightened.

  "No....no he didn't." Jisoo says softly.

  I look around. Finding everything possible to help me escape her grasp.

  Then a deep raspy voice could be heard at the end of the corridor.

  "Jisoo! What the hell is all the yelling for?!" The man says.

  "N-nothing professor! Just some visitors!" Jisoo replies.

  "Wait....you said professor?" Dylan asks.

  As he did, a tall figure came out from a room down the corridor.

  "What visitors?" The tall man asks.

  Then he was in full view. Jisoo had turned me around, letting go of my waist and throat. Putting her knife back in her belt.

  "Uh..old friends.." Jisoo says quietly.

  He surely is intimidating. Long, thin legs, but somehow very strong and muscular. Tall but buff and his eyes were dark as night.

  His lab coat was busting out of the seams because of his arms.

  I looked him up and down. Not knowing what to do in this situation.

  "Who's the person in charge?" He asks. Pulling me out of my awkward trance.

  Everyone huddled behind me, whilst pointing at me, indicating that I am said 'person in charge'.

  I sigh of disappointment. "Honestly...I though better of you all." I whisper to the shaking bunch.

  I turn back around to the man and introduce myself.

  "Um..hi. My name's Kim Y/n. We've traveled a long distance to get here. Please know that we are not hear to cause trouble. We are only here for answers." I say in the calmest tone I could courage up.

  "Wait. You said your name was Kim Y/n?" The man asks.

  I nod my head slowly. Still a little terrified.

  "I knew your father. Is that why you're here?" He asked another question.

  "Yes. A virus was spread months ago and we traveled to get answers. I was hoping I would find him here." I explain.

  "Well good luck doing that. Last time I checked, he's 6ft under." He says coldly.

  "Well that's just a little insensitive of you to say." I say in a Stern tone. Clearly pissed at his wording.

  "You could've just said he was dead and left it at that." I said.

  He shrugged. "Oh well." He said "let's go jisoo. They aren't important."

  And they started walking off.

  "Wait! Can you please help us?! Answer our questions!" I yelled at the back of the tall intimidating man.

  He stopped in his tracks.

  "Just go home. There's no way you can fix this. The damage has been done." He says.

  "What's your name?!" Dylan yells.

  "Professor Jon." He says and walks away for good.

  "No....there's no way thats the Professor Jon.." Dylan says in a very tense tone.

  "What do you mean? Is he bad?" Taehyung asks.

  "You have no idea..." He says as he sits down.

  "He's a murderer..." Is all I hear before I feel something hard and then

  Black

-
-
-
Soooo...I didn't update over the summer...😬 But! I have a few things to address. #1: yall have been pointing out the obvious. I realize that you can't just travel to America by walking 😂 but listen, no one said this had to be realistic. Let my past 12 yr old self LIVE!
#2: this book has a ranking of NUMBER 2 IN ZOMBIE OUTBREAK! Wth y'all. 🤭 Thank you so much for the votes and all of your comments are hilarious. I love you all! ❤️