Halloween Special

"Do you have everything we need?"

  "Pretty sure. Damn, these pumpkins are heavy."

  "I know. Why couldn't Y/n pick someone other than me?"

  Taehyung and Namjoon were the "lucky winners", as I put it, to gather pumpkins, and other tools to carve and gut them, and bring them back to dylans house.

  Once they arrived, I ran outside to help them.

  "Why couldn't you have done it?!" Taehyung yelled. "God, stop complaining! I'm helping you, aren't I?" I said. Taehyung pouted and helped Namjoon with the other pumpkins.

  I walked in and sat the pumpkin in the green house. "Wow~ that's one big pumpkin." Jimin said. "I know. I didn't think they'd be able to find ones like this." I said. Jimin smiled.

  "You know what else is big?" He said raising his eyebrows, walking slowly towards me with a smirk. "Your ego? Because I already knew that."

  He pouted. Then pulled me into an embrace. "I'm glad you're mine. I thought it'd take forever." Jimin whispered into my ear. I smiled.

  "Well cherish every moment with me. We don't know how long this'll last." I said. Trying to be real. He pulled back.

  "Even in death, we'll be together." He said, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded. "You're actually right for once." He pouted once again. Then we shared a loving kiss.

  "Hey love birds! C'mon, we're ready to start carving these pumpkins!" Namjoon said, running in the room like a little child. "Alright, alright. We're coming." Jimin said.

  Namjoon ran off to the others.

  "Let's go." I said. Jimin nodding and following me out.

                          Time skip

  "We pulled it off. They actually look good." Dylan said.

  "I can't remember the last time I did this." Hoseok said. "Last year?" Yoongi suggested.

  Hoseok shook his head. "No. I was at least 10 when I last did this." I widened my eyes.

  "What?! I do this every year!" He chuckled. "I just found it childish, but now that I'm doing it again, I'm wondering what had gotten into me.." He said, smiling sheepishly.

  I shook my head while smiling. "Hey Y/n? Can I talk to you for a second?" Jimin said, whispering in my ear.

  "Yea." I whispered back.

  We walked into our shared room.

  "So what's u-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because jimin plastered me against the wall. "You don't know what you do to me. Even watching you carve a pumpkin turns me on." Jimin said sadistically.

  "Should I take that as a compliment or be creeped out?" I said. He chuckled. Then attacked me with kisses.

  Let's just say it got a little heated and one thing lead to another😉

                         Time skip

  I woke up in bed, next to jimin. I then got up and put my clothes back on ans walked out into the living space.

  "Whats that smell?" I said. There was cake and pumpkin pie. All kinds of other pies and foods. "It all looks so good!" I squealed. Getting excited over food.

  "Yea! If you get jimin, we can dig in!" Dylan said, walking out with different kinds of chocolate.

  I ran to jimin and waking him up. Then we headed to the food. "Well then. How was your guys'...um...night?" Dylan asked. He raised his brows. I blushed and jimin just smirked. "Oh you know, just showing my girlfriend how much I love her."

  'He said it so casually?!' I thought to myself.

  I shook my head and sat down with the others. "Alright! Let's toast!" Dylan said.

  "To finding, Y/F/N!"

  "TO FINDING Y/F/N!"

  We all said. And clinked our glasses of champagne.

  'Hopefully...' I thought.
-
-
-
Hey! So I'm back. Yay! Btw, we are almost at 3,000 reads! WHAT?! Ya'll are crazy and I love you. You have supported me since the beginning of this book. I'm so glad you guys enjoy this. I really didn't expect this at all. I appreciate it so much. Thank you for making me the author I am today and for appreciating my hard work. 💜