Chapter 11

July 27th, 2018. 10:32 A.M.

  "Alright everyone. We don't have long to go until we reach America. Maybe a day or 2, so no unnecessary stops." We all nodded, listening to Lenny intently. After he was done, I walked over to Lisa. "Hey lisa, um...can I ask you something?" She turned to me with her head tilted, "Yeah of course. What is it?"

  I hesitated, "U-um..it's about love..." She smiled, like she already knew what it was about. "I...don't know what it's like to love someone...could you help me?" She nodded. "Of course! That's what best friends are for!" I smiled. "Thank you!"

  She took me somewhere more private. "Ok, so we don't have long, but I'll tell you what I can." I nodded. "Ok...so tell me, who is the person of interest?" I looked around, making sure no one was around to hear me, "It's Jimin." She nodded, "Ok. Usually when you're in love, you get this feeling. Do you feel anything when you're around him?"

  I took a minute to think. 'I mean...I feel fuzzy and safe around him...' I didn't really know, but I answered her anyway. "I...feel a sense of security and I feel fuzzy..." She nodded once again. "Alright...seems to me that you have a crush on him, but that's only if you haven't done anything with him.." She then looked at me and smirked. "Did you do anything with him? Hm?"

  I chuckled, "We made out last night, but that's about it.." She squealed and jumped up. "Ohmygodohmygod!" I laughed at her reaction. "So...how was it?" I told her everything. "Ok, so he basically confessed to you. I'm assuming you enjoyed it?" I nodded. She chuckled. "Sweetie, I'm only telling you this because you asked...I think you're in love with him, but! You need to be sure of it. Jimin really cares about you, and the last thing you want to do is hurt him." I nodded understanding.

  "I don't want to hurt him...definitely not that." She hugged me. "Don't worry. You'll find out soon. Just give it time. Don't rush it." I hugged her back and nodded.

                        ~Time skip~

  We were walking down a path, when a herd of walkers came by. "Shit!" I said, while banging a walkers head in. I was pulled away from the rest and by myself. "Guys! Are you there?! Can you hear me?!" I couldn't hear anything. The walkers were moaning and groaning into my ear so loudly.

  'Please everyone be ok..'

Lennys P.O.V

  I was separated from everyone else. I couldn't hear anyone except for the damn walkers. "Get off me! Fuck!" 'I knew I should've grabbed a weapon!' I was currently weaponless. "OW! Fuck!" I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I grabbed it to help subside some of the pain.

  I started walking blindly into the walkers, hoping to run into someone from the group. "HEY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!" After a few more steps, I ran into Y/n. "Uncle lenny!" She ran to me and hugged me. I winced in pain and she noticed. "Are you alright? You're bleeding!" I brushed it off. "Nah it's nothing. I must've bumped into tae or jungkook without noticing and got cut by their knives. I'll be alright." She nodded.

Y/N'S P.O.V

  I finally found uncle lenny and turned to fight off more walkers. After a few more slashes, we found an opening and ran through it. After running out of it, I bumped into something, falling to ground in the process. "Ughh...ouch..." I groaned and sat up. I looked down to see what I bumped into. "Oh..hey Yoongi.."

  He smiled, "Hey Y/n. You alright?" I nodded and smiled. "I guess I should get off now." I said and he nodded. I got up and helped Yoongi up. I looked around and found the rest. "Guys!" I waved to get their attention better. They saw us and ran towards us. "Y/n! Are you alright?! Were you hurt?!"

  Jimin yelled questions. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Other than falling onto yoongi, I'm fine." He nodded with a relieved smile. "Good. Are any of you ok?" He said asking the others. They all nodded. I noticed that lenny was being distant. I walked over to him. "Uncle lenny, are you sure you're alright? You're being distant." He nodded.

  "Yes Y/n. I'm alright. Like I said, I probably got cut by Jungkook or tae by accident." I sighed, "Well at least let me treat it." "No!" He yelled. I was taken aback. "I mean...no. I'll be fine. I can do it myself." I sighed of defeat and nodded. "Ok...if you say so." 'Somethings fishy...what is it you're hiding, uncle lenny?' I thought to myself.

  I walked over to the others. "Hey guys!" They greeted me back and we all decided to rest for a while before continuing our walk. "Hey Y/n...is lenny alright? He seems out of place." I turned to hoseok. "Oh...yea he said that during the heard, he may have gotten cut by tae or jungkook without knowing. His left arm was bleeding when we ran into eachother. He insists he's fine...but I think there's something he's not telling me..."

  Hoseok nodded. "Yea I think you're right. He doesn't seem like his self." I nodded. "Last time he was like this, is when my mom died." Hoseok looked at me with sad eyes. "Yea..um remember me telling you about the house fire and how she died saving me?" He nodded, "Well, she died upon arrival at the hospital. Uncle lenny didn't know how to tell me, so he distanced himself from me. I of course noticed and demanded he told me."

  Hoseok chuckled. "Wow. Feisty even at the age of 8." I chuckled with him. "Hey! I'm not that feisty!" He shook his while laughing.

                       ~Time skip~

  After everyone had rested, we trudged on. Lenny seemed a bit uncomfortable but I shrugged it off, knowing if I say a word about it to him, he would just scold me. I sighed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin, who was walking beside me, asked. I shook my head, "Nothing. Just worried about uncle lenny." He nodded.

  "I'm sure he's alright. Probably just thinking about what were going to do next when we get to america." I nodded. "Maybe you're right." He smiled and nodded. I smiled back. 'I don't know. I still feel a little suspicious. He obviously doesn't want me or the others to look at his wound...what're you hiding uncle lenny?'
-
-
-
What do you think Lennys hiding? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's not as eventful or as long as the others, but I just have been busy since school is starting back. Ughh...kill me now. Anyway follow me and vote for this chapter and I love you guys!💜