Special Chapter

A/N: this is just a special chapter for 4th of July! The original story will continue tomorrow. I purple you and I (j)hope you enjoy!

July 4th, 2018. 12:44 P.M.

"Hurry!" I yelled. We were out in a store not far from my house. We were trying to find decorations for today, since it was 4th of July. It's a long story, but let's just say that it was my uncle's idea.

As Jimin, I and the others were searching the red, white and blue streamers, I found a Polaroid camera. "Hey! Guys I found a camera." They all looked in my direction, "shhhhh!" 'Did they just shoosh me?' I thought to myself.

"Y/n, did you forget that you told us to be quiet?" Namjoon said. To be honest, I did, "woops, sorry." I sighed. I walked up to see that they had almost everything we needed. "Wahhhh~ how'd you guys find these?" They just shrugged. I nodded and went on ahead.

"The last thing we need is...fireworks?" 'Should we get fireworks? I mean it would attract a lot of those things if we did' I turned to the boys to ask them what to do, but they already started picking ones they liked out.

"We'll just get sparklers. They won't attract too much attention." Jimin said. I nodded, agreeing with him. "We better hurry back or else my uncles gonna think we're dead." They nodded.

We headed out of the store quietly with our weapons. Once we made it home, it was already after 2. "God! You guys were out for a long time! What'd you guys get?!" My uncle started scolding us for being out longer than we said we would.

"Sorry uncle lenny! We kinda got caught up with over shopping haha." I scratched the back of my neck in nervousness. He hugged me, "It's ok. As long as you're alright." I hugged him back.

"Y/n! Could you come give me a hand?!" Jin yelled for me. I went into the kitchen where jin was currently at. "Yes Jin oppa?" He froze and turned to me, "O-oppa?" I gasped, "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to call you that. I won't do it again." I bowed 90°.

He chuckled, "No no, it's fine. I don't mind." I nodded, "So what do you need?" He turned back to a bowl on the counter. "A little birdie told me that your birthday is today." I chuckled, "A birdie, as in my uncle." He nodded.

"Yea. Since your Uncle and I were the only ones here, he told me many stories about how you would try and fight anyone, who disrespected him. Then that's how he told me about your birthday." I laughed, "God, that's embarrassing. What'd he say about my birthday?"

He started mixing whatever was in the bowl, "He said you absolutely hated celebrating your birthday, but I'm ready to risk being killed by your crowbar." I tilted my head, "So, I'm baking you a cake!" He turned with the bowl in his hands.

There was a brown colored mixture in the bowl. "Wait, Nonononono! You don't have to-" He interuppted me, "Your uncle also told me your favorite cake was, Devils food cake." He rose his brows in a knowing matter. "O-ok, I guess w-we could celebrate my birthday..." I said in defeat. 'Damn you uncle lenny!'

After helping Jin in the kitchen, all the food was done, even my cake. We headed out to the others, who were decorating the house. We set the food down on the coffee table. "Wahh~ there's cake!" Taehyung, jungkook, and hoseok said in unison.

"Hey! You can't eat it!" Jin scolded the boys. They whined, "whyyyy~~" I chuckled, "It's Y/n's birthday!" I look at my uncle with widened eyes, "Yah! You can't just blurt it out!" He laughed.

Everyone else chuckled and said happy birthday. It was already after 7 and everyone just got done eating. "Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy BIRTHDAY dear Y/n~ happy birthday to you~" I then blew out my candles. Everyone cheered and we all took a picture together, with the Polaroid camera I found earlier, then we headed outside.

"Alright everyone, when I count to three, everyone light their sparkler." I said. They nodded. "1...2...3!" And we lit them all. It was beautiful. "Alright everyone! Say cheese!" "CHEESE!" We all smiled, holding our sparklers up hugging eachother. Then 'snap'. "Wahhh~ Y/n! Look this picture of us is amazing!" Taehyung started showing me the picture.

"It's beautiful!" I said. "Guys, let's take one of our hands!" Jimin yelled. We nodded and headed over with our hands up, my uncle taking the picture, "Annddddd done!" We looked at the picture.

"Wahhh~ uncle, are you sure you don't want to be in this one?" He shook his head, "Nah, that first one was good for me

"Wahhh~ uncle, are you sure you don't want to be in this one?" He shook his head, "Nah, that first one was good for me." I nodded and hugged everyone. "This is something I won't forget! I love you guys!" They chuckled, "We love you too!"
-
-
-
Alright! Hope you enjoyed! Like I said, the original story will continue tomorrow! Just thought I'd do something special for today💜