Chapter 30 - Hey Jealousy

Rae

Good thing I wasn't required to come to work today. For one, I woke up way later than I usually have been doing. A regular day for me starts at 5:30 in the morning—I run alone for about half an hour and then return to the flat to cook breakfast. When it's the weekend, I allow myself an extra hour in bed, no more, no less. Secondly, I felt so goddamn sore all over, and I'm not just talking about my limbs; I'm referring to anything in my body that can move. I smirk at myself as last night's events came vividly trickling down my brain.

After our little verbal foreplay at the after party, we hurriedly said our goodbyes so as to get home as fast as we could. We stood at the valet area of the restaurant while we waited for our ride. Sebastian had his arm wrapped protectively over my shoulder while I snaked mine around his waist under his black leather jacket. I wanted so desperately to feel his taut stomach and the ripped muscles beneath it. He wasn't the only one turned on. The moment I got in the car with him all I could think about was how fantastic and so goddamn edible he looked in his trademark all black ensemble. I just didn't want to be fully distracted by him, knowing full well I still had the premiere to work so I just sat there, playfully dismissing his advances.

"Damn it, what's taking the car so long?!" Sebastian muttered, annoyed under his breath. I looked up at him and got the wind knocked out of me seeing him clench and unclench those sharp jaws of his—always an enormous turn on for me.

"Kiss me, Sebastian," I blurted out, my voice unintentionally coming out low and enticingly depraved. I must have looked as desperate as I sounded judging from the way his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he regarded me with the same amount of lust.

"Please," I almost mewled.

"Heaven help me," Sebastian groaned. "You do want me dead...but what the fuck."

I smirked as he dipped his head low to meet my quivering lips for the kiss I begged for. My mouth voluntarily opened up for him as he pulled me flush against the hard planes of his torso. I moaned softly as his groin came in contact with the area below my belly, feeling his hardness against me. Before we both lost all sense of control and ripped each other's clothes off for the world to see, our ride finally arrives and we reluctantly come up for air and jump into the car.

I giggled to myself at how we nearly left the door of the apartment unlocked as we became two heavily erotically charged bodies as we crossed the threshold. Good thing Sebastian was able to multitask, his hot mouth never leaving mine while he made sure the door is locked.

"I don't want sweet and gentle tonight, baby," I said in between kisses while we both busied our hands stripping each other fully naked. "You got some promises to keep, mister." I almost growled at the sight of him with no clothes on, his dick standing in attention ready for my wet heat.

"I always keep my promises, doll," Sebastian murmured over my ear as he backed me up against the wall and began pounding into me.

***

The next morning...

I hear Sebastian moan sleepily behind me as he pulled me closer, my bare back against his equally bereft chest. I then inadvertently felt him grow hard behind me again when our bodies came into contact. A small gasp escaped me as my own arousal threatened to burn me alive with need. Within minutes, he had managed to fuck me again, this time from behind; our joint climaxes feeling as intense as with the numerous times the night before. He kisses the sensitive spot on my neck as he pulls off of me. I turn around and was met by the laziest, most breath taking blue eyes.

"You have an exceptional way of saying 'good morning', sport," I murmur, running my thumb over his lower lip.

"I try very hard," Sebastian responds, putting emphasis on the last word. "How are you feeling?" he then shifts gears. "I was scared I may have gone a little overboard last night and hurt you."