Chapter 34 - In a Daze

A/N: Apologies for the time it took for this update. I didn't want it to be an excuse but ever since I started working nights again, I've just always been so dog tired that I can't even get a few words in. I did push through some of the days and hopefully this doesn't suck too much.

Still appreciate you for sticking with me, my silent, invisible readers! <3

***

Rae

Even though I tried to downplay what happened over the last few hours between us by crudely suggesting sex, there was a certain level of despondency in the way Sebastian kissed and touched me as soon as the doors to our room shut. While it was downright obvious intention was to 'make love' and not just 'fuck', the pace with which he did so bordered on being agonizingly slow. That didn't mean the agony of it was less satisfying than the other times though.

If anything, it was probably the best sex I've had in a really, really long time.

Flashback to a few hours ago

"Baby, fuck, yeah...just like that..." I strained to get each word out as Sebastian quickly found the perfect rhythm to thrust in and out of my slick, rigid walls. I could tell he was close already by the way his breaths came in quick, shallow bursts against the crook of my neck. I then angle myself in a way so he could get better access; that, and I know how much he preferred to nip on it after he reaches his peak.

"...love...you...so...much..."

His labored words vibrated against the sensitive spot on my neck that sent shivers from my head down to my toes. I involuntary wrap my legs around his waist, pushing him closer to me than he already was. I could feel the thin sheen of sweat covering his lower back sliding against my own sweat covered legs.

Sebastian's strokes began to laze off, effectively telling me how close he was to his release. Instead of burying his face on my neck though, he surprises me by pushing his torso upward to hover over me and interlocking our hands on either side of me.

The fire in his eyes were unmistakable as they held my brown orbs in place.

"You..." he grunts out. "Forever...mine..."

I gasp as he hit my spot when he uttered 'mine'. "Yes, yours...not going...anywhere..." I responded with the same amount of strangled effort yet meaning every single word.

"Say my name..." he breathes and it's in that precise moment he puts in all of his strength into one last hard thrust inside me, sending me way over the edge.

"SEBASTIAN!" I cry out his name as I reach my high spot, the sheer impact of it violently cascading through me. Sebastian peaks with me simultaneously, his pupils dilating as he empties himself inside. His grip on me tightens as his body shuddered while riding his release. Our eyes never left each other's while we let our bodies process the intensity of the orgasm we shared for the next few minutes.

"Oh god," Sebastian breaks the silence. "Rae..."

"Are you...alright?" I ask, my voice raspy from screaming his name. He lets go of my hand and supports himself over me by propping his elbows. I wrap my hands around his neck to pull him down to me for a languid, indulgent kiss; I almost didn't feel his spent dick pull out of my still throbbing cunt. He then lies down beside me and as always, I automatically rest my head over his still heaving chest.

"Talk to me," I speak again when it was apparent words had left him for about five minutes now. He still didn't say anything.

"That bad, or that good? Please tell me it's the latter," I pleaded, but I was only kidding.