Chapter Three ▫ Encounters.

Brittany's POV

Even though I'm kinda pissed I still have to go here I think I can get used to it. After I look around for a bit I see a few things that I could be interested in.

The gym.

The library.

The girls.

A few of the girls here are a bit more filled out than the girls back home. I've never seen so much sexiness in one place before. So many different flavors and sizes. Maybe a few girls could help me forget how much I hate it here.

I'm in this registration line signing a bunch of papers and getting my schedule.

Brittany:Thanks.

"No problem. If you have any questions there is an information desk in the main hall."

Brittany:Alright. (Walks away and heads towards the dorm).

As I'm heading to my dorm something collides into me. I would've hit the ground hard but years of dancing has helped me build up muscle.

Brittany:Shit.

"I'm so sorry."

I finally take in the stranger and see that it's a girl a few inches shorter than me. She has dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her skin is a nice caramel color and her voice is raspy which makes her sound sexy. As I take in her features her voice snaps me back to reality.

"Are you ok?"

Brittany:Shit I should be asking you that. What's your rush?

She giggles and it's the cutest thing.

"I'm actually running a little late for my class intro."

Brittany:They have classes on the first day?

"Oh no. This is my second year and I volunteer as a tutor."

Brittany:Oh ok that's what's up. What do you tutor?

"English."

Brittany:Fun.

She smiles as she senses my sarcasm.

"So you sure you're ok?"

Brittany:I'm cool don't worry.

"Good. It was nice talking to you but I really have to go."

Brittany:Yeah my bad.

"Don't worry."

With that she walks away and I continue to walk to my dorm.

When I get to my room I see that half of it is already fixed up and decorated. The other side which I guess is mine has nothing on it but a bed, desk and dresser. I look at my roommates side and see they have dance posters and pictures. I step closer to see the pictures and I'm shocked to see that there's a few of me, Zen and...Mike on the wall. Most of the pictures are of-

"Holy shit. Brittany?"

Tatum.

I turn and there he is with a dopey smile on his face looking just like I remember him.

Brittany:Tatum. What the- Holy shit!

Tatum:(Walks over to Brittany and pulls her into a hug)What's up man? What are you doing here?

Brittany:(Hugs back)I could ask you the same thing.

Tatum:(Steps back)Man after... everything that happened I had to get outta there.