Chapter Twelve ▫ Lunchtime Confessions.

Brittany's POV

The end of the week is finally here and here we are practicing the same routine yet again.

Evan:I don't see how we can practice this shit for this long and we still aren't stepping in sync.

Brittany:(Sighs and sits on the ground).

Evan:(Looks at Brittany)What are you doing?

Brittany:I'm taking a break.

Evan:And what makes you think you deserve a break?

Brittamy:The fact that I can do this lame ass routine in my sleep.

Evan:Lame?

Brittany:Yeah man. (Stands up)The moves you got us doing are probably the reason this fraternity hasn't won in years.

Evan:(Clenches his jaw).

Brittany:And honestly I mean no disrespect but the shit is trash.

Evan:(Looks at the rest of the group)Is that what everyone thinks?

"No disrespect Evan but she's right. I just can't get into this shit."

Evan:(Looks at Brittany)And what? You think you can do better? You think you can lead this frat better than I can?

Brittany:That's not what I'm saying-

Evan:Oh that's exactly what you're saying.

Brittany:No I'm just-

Evan:You think you know more about running a frat than I do? The same person who got punked out by Noah Puckerman at a club is trying to tell me how to run my frat?

Tatum:Yo shut the fuck up!

I stand there silent for a minute.

I know Evan is an uptight dick but I didn't know he was an asshole. Sure he doesn't know why I didn't dance but that doesn't void the fact that he's disrespectful. I've put up with his bullshit since pledging. He's a stuck up, uptight, self centered, bossy dick and his little comment is the last straw.

Brittany:Evan.

Evan:What Pierce?

Brittany:Fuck you. (Leaves).

I leave and head back to my dorm.

Who the fuck needs a frat anyway?

----

Today is the day Santana and I are going to have lunch with my aunt and uncle.

Without the frat I have more time to study and more time to spend with Santana. At first Santana was curious as to why I had so much extra time but each time she brought it up I changed the topic.

Tatum and Zen stayed in the frat and I didn't blame them. I would never ask them to leave just because I did.

I glance over at Santana then move my eyes back to the road.

Brittany:Hey? Are you still nervous?

Santana:Of course I'm still nervous.

Brittany:(Gently grabs Santana's thigh)I told you San. Meeting my aunt and uncle isn't a big deal.

Santana:Maybe not to you but to the one meeting the family it's a pretty big deal.

Brittany:(Smiles)I can't wait to see how you get when it's time for you to meet my mom.

Santana:(Smiles)You want me to meet your mom one day?

Brittany:(Glances at Santana)Yeah.

Santana:(Smiles wider)So you can see a future with me?