Bill Denbrough x Reader

(missing)

(I wrote this awhile ago in a note book that is somewhere in my friends house so this is off memory)

Y.n pov

Bringgggg

Richie?!?

Yeah my twin brother yells from across the hall can you get the phone?

No! He shouts back

I get up from my bed leaving my comic book behind. I look out the window to see police cars rushing down the street, although I don't really think anything of it. I continue down the stairs to the phone, the rain pattering on the window harshly. I pick up the phone.

Hello this is tozier residence. 'why am I so formal?'

Uh hello this is alexander Hamilton (get it?)
And um the Denbrough household has this number in there emergency number book...

And... I say

Uh um Georgie Denbrough uh went missing...

You drop the phone. It hits the floor. Richie comes downstairs. Everything is in slow motion. Tears roll fast down your face. Richie looks at you confused. You run out of the house.

Y.N!? he shouts

I run to my bike without a word and hop onto it. Me and Bill are best friends but I kinda want to be more... b-but that's beyond the point! And when he bought his bike from the cycle shop I bought one to it is allot smaller but it's cool, he named his bike silver, (ever though rust was takeing over the bike)I named mine gold.

I peddle as fast as I could and going down the street as fast as I can... Like a speeding bullet. The rain danceing on my face fogging up my glasses I take them off.

I jump off my bike and run to the Denbrough household and run inside. There is a babysitter here how could this happen?
Passing the babysitter and banging on bills door (with your FISTS {no dirty minds here...wait...I have a dirty mind...}) W-what d-do y-y-y-you w-want a voice yells from the other side of the door. Bill please open the door, it's me y.n.

The door slowly opens and you see half of his face, tears everywhere. His room is completely dark, he moves out of the way for me to come in. I can see the outline of Bill's body (NOT LIKE THAT) I give him a hug we both sink to the floor beside his bed. He sobs on my shoulder and I continue to comfort him, every now and again I hear him mumble: th-that d-damn p-paper b-b-b-b-boat or i-i-it's muh-my fal-fault.
So enough he falls asleep on me. I slowly get up and clear off his bed and lift him on to it. (I guess he is very light) and I walk to his desk and grab a piece of paper and a pen.

Hey Bill, I wanted to tell you that your not alone and I will be here for you. I came over last night and you fell asleep, so I cleared off your bed and put you in it, by the way we will find that asshat and kill him for why he took your brother,

Sincerely, y.n

I finish the note and walk over to bills sleeping face and kiss his forehead and walk way once I get to the door way I say in a low voice, I love you, Bill.

I love you too.