Jeremy heere x reader

Fandom: BMC, Be More Chill

Warning:

Au: soulmate!

-----

Character Section

>Jeremy Heere<

Me and my best bro, Micheal are headed to Spencer's gifts to get him some limited edition mountain dew red it was a type made in the 90s.

they didn't make it anymore so when Micheal found out he jumped on the chance to get some.

He's really excited about it but the only thing on my mind is my soulmate, I have two minutes left untill I get to meet them!

Micheal found his a week ago, I'm like the only one who doesn't have one in my school.

"Jeremy?" Micheal says snapping me out of my thoughts "uh, yeah Micheal?" "We're here, are you thinking about your soulmate again?" He says.

"Uh yeah I only have like two minutes left, it's really nerve racking, I can't stop thinking about it..." I say I'm response to his question.

I look down at my wrist seeing the ever changing numbers printed on my wrist.

"It'll be fine jere, just be patient." Micheal says walking into the store.

I wait by the entrance for him knowing it might be a little bit until he finished nogotiating with the cashier.

I lean on the side of the pole that was convincely placed their my shoulder being the only thing touching the pole, supporting my entire body.

I sat there for like 30 seconds before I hear foot steps running up at top speed.

"Wouldn't it be funny if that was my soulmat-"

Before I can finish my sentence a force was pushed into my back and the running ended.

I tumble forward landing face first on the floor, the person lands on top of me, I guess I broke their fall, they sit up and crawl off of me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! They say and I roll over and sit up, facing them, that them was a her.

She had h/c and e/c.
"It's fine-" I start before cutting myself off, I remember the sting I felt in my wrist as she fell into me.

I look over at my wrist see a heart instead of the numbers that were pasted their earlier.

I look at her wrist seeing that it was slowly changing into a heart.

"Jeremy, when you meet your soulmate your wrist will sting and soon after a heart will appear on it replacing the numbers!" I recall Micheal telling me a week before.

"Ah- hey uh- soulmate" I say looking back her.

"Huh?!?" She looked at her wrist and immediately sprong forward into my arms.

"Thank you" she said over and over again.

"WOOOOO GET SOME JERE BEARRRR" I hear Micheal scream from across the store.

She laughs before standing up, "so what's your name soulmate" she says stretching her hand out to me.

I grab her hand and she hoisted me onto my feet, "Jeremy here, and you?"

"Y/n L/n, kind gentleman." She said laughing a bit at the end, "that's my friend Micheal if your wondering, he can be a hassle sometimes..."

"I CAN HEAR YOU JEREMY HEERE!" Micheal screamed back.

Micheal finishes lowering the price of the mountain dew and walks over.

"Hi my name is Micheal Mell nice to meet you." He says sticking out his hand to Y/n.

"He lol I'm Y/n and if your a meme we will be great friends." She says shaking his hand.

" Well then me and you getting along won't be a problem " he laughs.

"Yee"

"Hey mic, I'ma steal Y/n for a bit, maybe you can meet up with your soulmate." I ask

"Yeah sure, have fun you too!" He says walking off.

And so me and Y/n walk off into the toys r us near by, hand in hand.

---///-\\\---

Short but sweet my Bros.