Ochako uraraka x reader

Fandom: Boku no hero academia / my hero academia

Warnings: gay? Well if your reader is female. Also. Cinnamon roll stuff.

Au:

Readers quirk: water manipulation

------

Character Section
>Y/N<

I blew into the bubble gum creating a huge bubble before it popped.

I was waiting for my best friend Ochako to come out of U.A, her school.

After me and her graduated middle school she applied for U.A. and I went for a school for extremely smart kids.

My school let out a hour earlier than hers, today I wanted to walk her home.

But I forgot to Mention why I never visited her, I had a major crush on her.

Which is really a stupid reason but for me I just couldn't face her knowing this information...

It was starting to destroy my entire well being. She called my phone a couple times but I never answered her.

But today, I am going to talk to her and see what comes of it.

I watch as two male students exit the school from a distance one with blue hair and the other with green hair.

They little ways away from me before a girl with brown hair runs up trying to catch up with them.

Almost instantly I recognize the bubbly girl, I wanted to shout "Zero!" But I felt like I was in restraint in some way.

She was on the on the side, the boy with blue hair in the middle and the other boy with green hair on the other side of blues.

She was on the side I was on, so she would pass me on her way out.

As they approach I remain calm sucking in a big breath as they pass, I wait a moment before opening my eyes.

She didn't see me...
I look down my long navy hair fluttering close to the ground.

My teal eyes fill up with tears was I that invisible? I start to walk home, teardrops roll down my face and fall down to the hard sidewalk.

I don't know why I'm crying, I'm usually so cold and so secure, why now?

I continue down my path, wiping my tears as I move farther towards my house, Now the sky was dark.

I look up noticing the green haired boy walking alone down to what looks like my apartment complex.

Before a man in a black hoodie grabs him by the neck, "since no one is around we can continue are conversation" he said

I hear the green-ette whimper, I put together that this man is most likely a villain.

I silently activate my quirk and take the water from the koi pond and form it into a lasso of some sort.

I grab the guys finger that he held up and pull it back, breaking it.
His head turns to me and the green-ette looks at me in shock.

I wrap him up forcing his hand to come off of the boys neck, I throw him to the side and grab the boy running to the complex.

"You know ochako right?" I ask once in the lobby.

"ah- you mean uraraka-chan?" He says

"Obviously, you were walking with her." I say bluntly "listen, I need you to tell her this y/n needs to talk to you so need her at the lake  after school."

"Oh, sure" he says "thank you..."
"Midoriya Izuku," "yeah, Midori" I say glancing up, "yeah I gotta go byee~~" I say running up the stairs.

"What a interesting girl..."

---///-\\\---

The next day
(After school)

---///-\\\---

I waited at the lakes dock, my legs hanging over the edge of the wooden boards. It was already starting to get dark.

The docks lanterns light up the boardwalk and shine onto the waters surface, I sigh taking in the view watching the sun set.

"Y/n?" I look behind me, I scoot over and pat the spot next to me, ochako sits down throwing her legs over the edge.

"Why did you want me here?" She asks "I like you," I say bluntly, "like more than a friend, wanna go out"

She blushes and puts her hands over her face, she floats around talking out loud about how she was so confused about how this happened.

"I'm just gonna go..."

"WAIT NO!" She shouts before falling into the water she was mindlessly floating above.

"Ochako noooo!" I shouted as a splash comes from the water, I waited for her to pop back up but she doesn't, I panic and move the water in different directions to find her.

She wasn't breathing, so almost immediately I start doing CPR, after three pounds on her chest I tilt her head up and hold her nose closed.

I place my lips on hers and push the air in, but then I realized.
I could have literally used my quirk to get the water out, so I do.

The water slowly trickles up and out of her mouth and nose into the ball of water forming at my finger tips.

She begins to cough and choke out the remaining water, after this ordeal we went on a walk to get her mind off of that.

"Yes" she says, "what?" "I will go out with you." She continues casually "what, huh? You will?" I ask confused.

"Yeah I will, I have liked you for sometime now, but when you started to avoid me I just gave you the cold shoulder." She says.

"I'm sorry." I say looking away from  the gravity weilding girl. "It's okay, it's all in the past now." She says.

"Hey, Y/n lift that chin up! We have each other's backs now! I'll be sure to protect you and your feeling from now on!" Ochako says

"Ah- thanks ochako" I say
"Oh please call me girlfriend!" She says running to her house giggling.

And that is how my life was turned into a more bubbly happy place.

-end-