Izuku Midoriya x reader

Fandom: My Hero Academia/ Boku no hero academia.

Warnings: none

Au: soul mate

- when you write on your wrists it appears on your soul mates wrist as well.

-you are allowed to write to them at 14.

- when you are near your soulmate the last thing you wrote them will turn into a glowing version of their favorite color and a small sting is present as well.

-they can give each other nicknames for future reference.

---///-\\\---

'hey soulmate you up?'

The familiar sting in your wrist forms notifying you that your soul mate is writing you back.

'yup! Just finishing up my homework'

'oof I bet your school has slot of work to due' I write onto my wrist.

'not as much as you would expect from the school I go to'

'really? That's a shock for sure, you did say that it was a prestigious school right?'

'yeah, it is' he wrote back
'hold on my mom is calling me for dinner we're having katsudon!'

'alright deku see you later' I sigh when will I meet him.

---///-\\\---

We talked all most every day and soon the U.A sports fest arrived, my mom bought me a ticket for the event.

And soon the day arrived, deku hasn't been talking to me resently so I've tried contacting him via wrist but he just won't answer I haven't heard a thing it's starting to annoy me now.

'hey deku, I don't know why you aren't answering me but please tell me what I did wrong'

Of course, he didn't answer. I got up and started to get ready to leave for the fest.

My mom and me walked outside and headed to the car, we had front row seats and my mom didnt want to wait on line so she told me we would be leaving at 3 in the morning.

As soon as we got their I stumbled on my feet and fell the pain in my knee blocked out all of the other pain around my body, the scrape was huge, a large chunk of skin fell out.

"Oof" I mumble finding it hard to stand back up. "Ar-are you okay!?" A soft voice says placing a hand on my shoulder, "ah, yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" I asked noticing the cast on his right hand.

"Uh yeah, I'm getting the cast off now that's why I came in early, the cast is really annoying though, I can't see anything my soul mate was saying I couldn't even write back." He says

"Oof my soulmate hasn't answered in a while too, say what's your name? I'm L/n Y/n." I say

"Uh I'm Midoriya Izuku but you could just call me Izuku or something like that.

The green-ette looks at you with shining eyes "so what's your quirk!?!" He smiles widely.

"Ah- my quirk is diamond. Basically I can turn things into diamonds, including myself can become a diamond like structure (think tetsutetsu) and I can create them it I have charcole with me." I reply only to notice that he is struggling to write everything down.

"Do you need help?" I ask "yes please" he says. I smile at izuku, I have grown to like him almost as a soulmate from this incounter, I just feel connected to him like on a really intense level.

I swiftly and neatly write down every little detail of my quirk down onto the clean notebook page.

When I finish I suddey realize that I was injured, "hey I'm transferring to U.A after the sports fest maybe we will meet again?" I say about to run towards my mom.

"Yeah definitely! See you around!" Ha says happily running into the building.

I walked over to where my mom was waiting for me. My thoughts were littlerly filled up with the green haired boy.

We go to the nurse at the school and explain the situation, and telling her that I would be coming to this school anyway (after the sports fest of course) after she healed my leg me and my mom left.

Well to the seats she booked then we waited.

---///-\\\---

The sports fest started and izuku won the first match (obstacle race) so he was 'gifted' ten million points, but when they were all teaming up I heard someone (a female) say "we can be a team 'Deku-kun' " I immediately look into the crowd.

But to no avail. That was my chance to meet him...

---///-\\\---

After izukus battle with todoroki I went to the nurses room to check on him.

I heard the voice again. "Deku-kun please hurry up and get better" the voice says before leaving the room.

I quickly run into the room to see izuku unconscious and the nurse in the room. I sit down in the chair next to izuku before looking at my wrist seeing that it is glowing a bright green.

"Found you" I said

---///-\\\---

Izuku wakes up feelig a weight on his chest, he blinked before looking down seeing your head on his chest.

He looked up seeing todoroki and bakugo's fight, he couldn't ignore the stinging in his wrist any longer, he glanced at his hand that contained your hand as well and looked up.

He saw the last time his soulmate wrote to him it said:

'hey deku, I don't know why you aren't answering me but please tell me what I did wrong'

The writing was glowing a real shade and then he looked at her wrist seeing the writing on her wrist glowing a red.

That was his favorite color. The last thing he wrote to his soulmate were:

'hold on my mom is calling me for dinner we're having katsudon!' 

Those words were imprinted on her wrist. He sighed looking at his sloppy handwriting, he wrote that while running down the stairs he remembered.

The h/c-ed girl stirred before her e/c eyes opened she shot up and prefusly said sorry to izuku.

"You don't have to say sorry soulmate."

"ExCuSe mE" your mother stood there completely shocked at the words that left the strangers mouth.

"M-mom! When did you get here!"
Y/n shouted

"Since he said soulmate that's when!"

"ExCuSe mE" another voice says, she was short and had green hair, she looked like izuku.

"MOM!" Izuku yelled

Then the moms fangirled.

------•---------

1064 words. OwO so this was trash so I might rewrite it. And I think I may do a todoroki fanfic next Idk? Anyway, I also kinda want to to a Peter Parker on as well so yay.
Your welcome for this