Katsuki Bakugo x reader

Fandom: Bnha/Mha

Warnings: ø

Au: ø

Quirk: Tea

---///-\\\---

Character select
>3rd person<

Bakugo was known to be loud and obnoxious, especially when pissed off. Most people feared him for this, but honestly let's all admit Bakugo can be comparable to a demon when it comes to him and his anger.

Bakugo had a day when he was very angry, 100/10 on the anger scale, his voice suffered greatly.

Since he had such a explosive personality his voice had to match up with it.

>Y/n<

When I walked into class 1-A, immediately noticing something different, it was too quiet.

I sit down in my desk, it was infront of Bakugo, when hagakure was forced into class 1-B because her quirk was 'broken' she could only hold her invisiblablity for 3 minutes now.

I felt bad using her seat after she had befriended so many people in this class, I was literally replacing her, so nobody really talked to me other than Izuku, Shoto and sometimes Bakugo.

Turning around I see Bakugo with his normal scowl on his face, "hey Bakugo!" I say grabbing his attention, he pulls out a notebook and marker before furiously writing something down.

'I can't talk my voice is shot." That's what he wrote, I look around the classroom seeing that nobody was around yet but then again we were 20 minutes early, Iida comes in 10 minetes earlier.

I don't know why me and him are 20 minetes early though, without thinking I grab his arm, and drag him out of the classroom.

He thrashes around like a four year old on steroids, throwing sparking light everywhere, burning the skin on my hand and wrist, he trys to shout and yell but all he gets out is horse whispers and empty words.

I quickly make my way up the stairs to my dorm room, once I get there, I lay him down and start making him tea, I smile when Bakugo stops pouting and relaxes.

"Bakugo-" he sushed me by putting his finger to his lips and writing on his notepad.

'I told you to call me Katsuki or Kacchan. Tch.'

I blush at the paper, "okay Katsuki," I say turning away, I activate my quirk forming a tea cup and some water from the water dispenser, the water and cup float around as I continue to prep some fresh tea.

I mix the water and the tea's ingredients and manipulate the temperature of the tea making it boil, I move the tea through the air into the cup, gracefully I move the cup to Bakugo's side.

I deactivated my quirk and sit down in my chair next to Bakugo, he writes on his notepad.

'Why did you give me this!?'

"I gave you it because it will help your voice get better faster, I had used my quirk so I could manipulate the tea to heal your voice, your voice will be fine at 8:00 pm tonight and your vocal cords will remain protected until next Monday." I say with a small smile.

'Why would you do that for me?' He writes

"Because I care about you Bakugo, I don't want you to stop talking." I sigh knowing where I'm going to take this.

"Katsuki, it took a while, but overtime, I have caught feelings for you, I don't know how or why I just do, maybe it's because you are the first person to talk to me, or how you accidentally saved me at the entrance exams, like I said I have no idea, do you accept my feelings, it's alright if you don't."

His eyes widen and a intense blush forms on his face, the corners of his lips tug upwards and he writes down his answer.

'Yeah, love you'

I smile and hug him before a knock from the door Interrupts us, I get up and open the door, "hey Izuku, what's up?" I ask.

"Are you and Kacchan coming in today? Me. Aizawa wants to know, he's acting really different..."

"No I will be taking care of Katsuki today, he's feeling under the weather." I say "oh, I hope he feels better, bye!" He say running off to class. "Bye Izuku!" I shout.

I feel two arms snake around my waist, I turn around to see Katsuki he had a relaxed expression on his face. He drags me over to my bed before he lays down.

I go to sit in the chair but his arms restricted me, he pulled me over, and I fell back onto the bed.

His arms still around me I finally piece together what he wanted. I smile and turn onto my side facing him.

"I hope you realized you never asked me to be your girlfriend yet" I say bopping his nose. His eyes widen and he moves up to get the notepad and pen.

He writes neatly the words 'will you be my girlfriend?'

I take the pen and notepad and write the word 'sure' he smiles before putting the notepad away.

I've never seen him so calm, it was like being with a whole other person, but it was still him, I like calm Katsuki.

He lays down on his side and turns me over so I face the wall, his arms once again find my waist and he pulls me into a spoon he takes the place as big spoon.

I smile, it was only the first day of our new found relationship but this is the best first day of anything.

---///-\\\---

The next day (extra)

---///-\\\---

"Hey bakugo! Glad to know your feeling better!" Kirishima shouts walking up to Katsuki.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Katsuki yells, I turn around in my seat, "Oi! Katsuki stop yelling at Kiri!"
His face goes calm and he turns around.

Izuku who was listening in looks dumbfounded as he looks between me and Katsuki, "jeez! What happened yesterday!" Izuku shouts obviously confused.

I smile as aizawa inches his way across the classroom floor, he is literally a inch worm.

-End-