Satoshi Mochida x Reader

Fandom: corpse party

Warnings: cursing, bullying, violence, guns, lockdowns

Au: heavenly host never happens

So there will be two Satoshi story's in a row one will be here (not the rewrite) and the other will be one I wrote a while ago so that will be the next chapter.

---///-\\\---

Y/N POV...

I sat looking out the window watching the cherry blossom trees sway as the crisp fall breeze blows the small flowers around.

I turn my attention to Ms. Yui and listen to what she was talking about, what ever it was.

Mr. Yamazaki was absent today so Ms. Yui had to teach us today. Mr. Yamazaki was our homeroom/English teacher he is 56 years old.

I glance over to the boy at the other side of the room, Satoshi Mochida. I like him, can't deny it right? But Naomi and Ayumi were always making moves on him.

When they did your heart just started to throb it hurt... A lot. but I had Mayu and Morishige as friend so that's cool.

Seiko and me are also really good friends since Naomi had been ignoring her to try to get Satoshi's attention she came over to me and we started to hang out more.

Oh yeah did I mention that Naomi and Ayumi hate me? So that's great too-

"Y/N, what's the answer to problem 5 in the textbook?" Ms. Yui asks sweetly. "Ah-" I look down at the paper on my desk I was covered in doodles but the answer was promedent.

"It's answer choice D, all of the above." I say looking at her, "correct! Good job Y/N." She said sending me a gentle smile.

I hear Naomi scoff from behind me, I rolled my eyes before feeling like someone was staring at me.

I turn my head to the other side of the classroom to see Satoshi watching me, I send him a wave and he gets really flustered and turns away.

My desk rapidly vibrated as a kick from behind is sent towards me, my head jerks forward knocking into the desk.

Thud

"Ouch..." I mumble Ms. Yui walks over confused on how that scene happened.

"Are you alright?" She asks "yeah I'm fine... I- I just umm... zoned out?" I say looking at her purple eyes.

-RINGGGGGG-

"Ah the bell, I gotta go kids see you in a bit!" She said walking out the door to her next class.

I sighed remembering that are next teacher was extremely slow so we all had like 5 minutes to do whatever before he came in.

Naomi stands up while the other kids form their groups chatting amongst themselves.

"Hey slut!" Naomi said looking down at me, I ignore her and start putting away my English papers.

"He what's this?" She says pulling a sheet of paper out from the bottom of the English papers that say on my desk.

I realized quickly what she had took and stood up trying to grab it from her, "ho ho ho look at this!" She laughed at the doodles I drew during class.

"Is this Satoshi?" She said loudly gaining the attention of the class. Ayumi walked to us and snatched the paper out of her hands.

She ripped the paper filled with anger, Ayumi looked towards me like she was insane.

Is drawing someone really ticking her off that much???