Kiribaku + child/pt. 1

Fandom: my hero academia/Boku no hero academia

Warnings: gay. Hospitals, Angst but fluff

Au: pro heros, older

---///-\\\---

Character select:
>Natsuki<

Waking up on Thursday mornings were difficult, me being my 13 year old self slept really late and went to sleep late, but I couldn't help that.

I hop out of bed and walk toward my bathroom, despite my parents making a lot of cash we had a relatively small house, two floors and small in square feet.

My room was on the 2nd floor while my dads room was on the 1st.

I walk in to my bathroom and start the process of getting ready for middle school.

I brush my short hair Ash blonde hair it was usually dyed red at the ends but it was quite faded at the moment, I haven't had time to dye it so it was a light pink now.

I put my hair up into a side pony and finish up before grabbing my uniform and slipping it on.

I run down the stairs when I successfully finished my morning routine part numero Uno.

I make my way down to the dinning room to grab my yellow school bag.

I walk into the kitchen to see dadsuki cooking eggs and pa was sitting at the counter talking happily with Dad.

"Good morning Dad, pa." I say among at them. "Good morning sweetheart!" Pa says patting the seat next to him.

"Hey have you guys seen Saki?" I say "no I think she came down earlier-"

"Meowww" dadsuki turned around placing our eggs on the table, only then do I realize Saki inside the apron pocket.

Dadsuki sits down and we have a quick chat before I have to get to the train station with Mizuki she was my best friend.

After school I walked home alone due to Mizuki having to leave from school earlier because of her dentist appointment.

I made it to the house to see dadsuki home early and cooking dinner. "Hey Dadsuki" I say taking off my shoes and leaving them by the door.

"Ughh- daughter I told you to stop calling me that!" He shouted angerliy, his face turning into the face he used at the sports fest when he won first place as a freashman.

I walk to the kitchen watching as he ferociously chops carrots, "do you need any help Dad?" I asked.

"Ah- yeah could you peel the potatoes?" He said as his face goes back to normal.

After cooking dinner we put some of the food on three plates, And setting them down at the table.

We sit down at the dinning room table and start eating the food, "when is Dad coming home?" I ask looking at my dads Ruby red eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't heard from him yet." He replied before slurping up a soba noodles with his chop sticks.

"How was hero work today?"
I asked slightly disappointed that pa wouldn't be home today.

"It was okay, uncle deku and I had to fight a pretty tough villain today, people are calling the villain 'killer menace,' pretty lame name if you ask me." He says using his hand to hold up his head.

"How was school?" He asks "it was okay... Sora was bullying me again, but Mizuki stood up for me!"

"You shouldn't always rely on others to save you Nats."
He says

"I know... It's because I'm quirkless that's the only reason why they do it, you and pa are probably so embarrassed to have me as a daughter, The number 2 and 4 pro heros daughter doesn't have a quirk..."

"WHO PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD! It doesn't matter if you have a quirk or not! Me and your father love you so much! We wouldn't want anyone else to have as my daughter!" He yelled tears slowly forming in his eyes.

I physically flinch seeing my dad like this he puts his head into his hands and slight shakes.

I frown tears of my own starting to pool in my eyes aswell. I quickly get up and hug him tightly he returns the hug and comforts me.

After this my hopes were raised quite amazing amount, I did my homework, went into the shower and washed up.

I walk down stairs, say goodnight to dadsuki, and all back up. I lay down after setting up my music player letting the soft soundtrack of "Baby Einstein's: Baby Monet" play.

Since it was 8:30 the track would end at 10:30 or something like that. Now don't judge me the baby Einstein soundtracks are amazing.

Love them.
And thus I started to drift off into a light sleep.

BOOM BOOM!!!

I jolt up and run down stairs, adrenaline filling my vains as I swiftly made my way to the sounds.

I could hear dad shouting but, it seems muffled, I start to tip toe as I approch the kitchen.

I pear into the small space left open from the sliding doors, dad and pa were there.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME EIJIRO! I GET IT YOUR UPSET, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SPEND 17 HOURS IN A BAR!" I hear dad shout.

"WhAt aRe YoU tAlKiNg AbOuT kAtSuKi? I'm NoT dRuNk!" Pa yelled at dad.

"Dad is pa okay?"I asked entering the kitchen while rubbing my eye with my fist.

"Ah, sweetie" "hErE's ThE qUiRkLeSs OnE!" Ouch. Pa spoke cutting off dad, pa walked towards me.

Dads eyebrows furrowed and sparks started to emitted from his palms. Pa hardened his arm before slapping me.

"OUT OF ALL THE KIDS IN THE WORLD WHY WERE WE STUCK WITH YOU!" He shouted

I raised my hand up to my cheek feeling the red liquid pour down my face, the pain started to settle in now.

"WHAT THE HELL EIJIRO!" I hear dad yell before I giant explosion it launched off at pa.

I flung into the stone wall, feeling in crack behind me, I pass out and many glass shards and stone flys around my weak quirkless self.

My vision starts to fuzz and the last thing I see before my world went black was dad and pa fighting, "please s-stop..." the weak voice hoarsely called out to her parents.

---///-\\\---

The next day

---///-\\\---

My eyes shoot open and I fling my upper body up.

"HOLY SHIT!" I shout realuzing that's I'm in a hospital, "good morning sweets" I hear a gruff voice say next to me.

Dad sat there in the chair with a small smile displayed on his face, I look to my other side to see, pa...

He had several burns not severe though, I slowly take off my oxygen mask that I didn't even notice I had on.

I took off all the wires and walked over to him, he looked peaceful.

"Your going to be living with Uncle Deku for awhile." Dad said

"WHAT why???" I shouted "CPS doesnt want you with us until they approve us to be your parents."

And just like that I was living with the number 1 hero.