Yoshiki kishinuma x reader

Fandom: Corpse Party

Warnings: Gore, curse words, suicide.

Ship: x reader
——————-
Yoshiki walked through the hallways taking cautious steps towards end of the hall way tears ran down his face seeing Naomi's hanging body with blood all over her hands was horrifying.

He had no one now, so he walked alone through the hallways. 'If only I got there sooner I could have saved her...' he thought to himself. Creeeeee- his head snapped up quickly looking around the door to his right opened and a figure came stumbling out, with a limp it was a female with his schools uniform!

Her h/c bangs matted with blood at the ends flung around as she swiftly closed he door with tremendous force, she pants rapidly leaning against the door she puts her hand where her heart should be. "Y-Y/N?" Yoshiki questions.

She jumps slightly at the sound of a voice in this silent dark school. "Kishinuma-kun?" She ask turning towards him, he rolls his eyes "I told you to call me yoshiki when we were at the festival." He said with a smile.

Her lips tremble into a smile and she runs over with her limp hugging him tigntly, "i-i thought I was going to die! I thought he was going to finish me off I was so scared!" She spoke her voice wavering.

"Your going to be fine I'm here and I'll protect you." He said he was used to comforting female with all the practice he had with Ayumi when she was with him.

So he was litterly a expert. He stroked her hair brushing it out gently. the blush that coated his cheeks was undeniably noticable.

Yoshiko had a small crush on her not a intense one... well until about two weeks ago.

.
.
.

Yoshiki walked through the park enterence this park was usually abandoned on the week days especially during schools hours, but just to be safe he went to the place where he thought nobody but him knew about.

He brushed the vines out of the way to get through, he walks into the small cave like structure, he hadn't been here in awhile since Mrs. Yui started to teach more than the regular teacher.

The rocks that he stepped on to get to the waterfall stood shining proudly. Carefully yoshiki stepped on each rock, he took his black and red umbrella out and pulled latch up forcing the umbrella to flap open.

He then walked through the water fall protected by the umbrella. His eyes widen a girl with h/c colored hair sitting in the middle of the cave with about 7 candles around her, she had millions of pens, pencils, markers, and papers.

He quietly walked up to her from behind, looking down he could see that she was drawing a picture of a very familiar boy from their high school. He had blonde hair bluish-grayish eyes- at the top of the page it had the words Kishinuma Yoshiki.

He placed his hand on her shoulder making her jump, "Y-Yoshiki?!?" She said extremely spooked throwing her hands over the drawing.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I just came here to hang out!" Yoshiki screeched "a-aren't you supposed be in school?" Y/N asked nervously "I'm skipping today, I just needed a break- ... Aren't you supposed be in school?" Yoshiki questioned the h/c-ette. "I didn't feel like going" she sheepishly replys.

Yoshiki sits down across from her looking down at her hands, "what are you drawing?" He asks "ah- uh- nothing important..." She says looking away from his gray blue eyes. "Can I see It please?"

Ever since then Yoshiki and y/n would always go there skipping school on Saturday's (apparently in Japan they go to school on Saturday's. T^T #feelsbad.)