Todoroki Shoto x reader//end choice

"hey mama?" Kaiya asks tugging on my skirt, "yes dearie? What's up?" I say picking the four year old girl up.

her half-white, half-dirty blonde hair swings around and her bright teal and light grey eyes shine happily and she giggles as I spin her around in the air, My apron swong along with my skirts.

"Mommyyyy hahahaha!-" she shrieks laughing as I put her down, "so what's up?" I ask bending down to her level.

"Uh... W-when is dad coming home?" She asked timidly, "oh, honey... He's going to be late tonight." I say looking at her with sad eyes.

"Oh, like what time?" She asks starting to get happy, "I don't know yet, you know how difficult his job is." I say

"Oh." She sighs "Yeah I'm sorry baby." I said watching the hope disappear from her eyes.

"Ok I'm going to finish coloring my picture" she said while heading to the door, she hadn't seen shoto in almost two weeks he has been so busy lately with his hero work.

I should have expected him not to be here often, he works late and leaves early, I haven't seen him at all, if it wasn't for the family pictures in the house she would have to concentrate really hard to picture his face.

I grabbed the pot I previously filled with water and put it on the stove, starting it up as well.

I dump the spaghetti pastas into the pot and start preparing the chicken, today we are going to be having katsudon for dinner.

I slowly got board of the silence so I put one earbud in my ear.and starting up a playlist on Spotify called 'good songs' (lol I made this playlist::. https://open.spotify.com/track/15DrrIod12Tc2IoMaHiwlQ?si=ikVk6p_MTZO0pXGeQaVRMQ )

As the songs blast into my ears I place the chicken into he oven, I check on the pasta spinning around the wooden spoon in the pot.

The familiar sound of the door bell goes off and kaiya ran out of her room to the door.

She patiently waited by the door waiting for me to open it, I smiled at her before reaching for the handle.

I opened the door to see...

End 1:

Shoto? "DADDY!!!" Kaiya yells running straight into his arms, he picks her up and squeezes her into a hug.

After he lets go he makes his way to me, "hey, sorry I'm late" he said with smile, I wrapped my arms around him for a short hug.

"How did you get off work so early?" I ask confused
Midoriya did me a solid and took my shifts for the next two days, he's to nice." Shoto said looking at my light grayish bluish eyes

"I will have to thank him later! He really is a great person!" I said "now I have to finish up dinner" I say ushering him along.

Kaiya nods and runs off in the direction of her room, me and shoto walk into the kitchen and I start to grab the pot and pour the noodles into the drainer (colender?)

"So how's work been lately, we haven't talked at all, I believe the last time we talked was two weeks ago?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm sorry these villian attacks are getting worse and worse." Shoto said while going to sit down.

"I'm just glad your safe, and not dead" I laughed, "me too" he said.

---///-\\\---

"Dinners ready~" I call out kaiya runs out followed by shoto slowly walking behind her.

They sit down and I place the katsudon down on the table, "enjoy!" I say sitting down and picking up my chop sticks.

They both start to eat the katsudon, complementing it as they eat.