Mitch x Clementine

Fandom: TWDG

Warnings: Curse words, death

AU: Modern day.

Clem thought that Mitch hated her, she did get him expelled from school. Clem had moved to Ericson's Boarding School with her younger brother Aj.

two weeks before this event people were hurt and expelled truly a horrible time for everyone. And they all blamed Clem.

Flashback

Clem walked out of her dorm looking for the voices that echoed through the hallways of the school's dormitory, she walked aimlessly through the halls before winding up outside in the courtyard.

the voices grew louder as she approached the basement doors. She could her Marlon yelling loudly at someone, her eyebrows furrowed together as she slipped inside the large area.

she approached quietly before Marlon beckoned for her to come out of hiding so he could see who was eavesdropping on their an argument.

Clem could see that Marlon was arguing with Brody, "what's going one here" Clem asked worry filling her voice. Brody began to speak up before Marlon yelled causing her to stop speaking.

Clem looks up at Marlon the jock gave her a death glare before telling her to go back to her dorm.

Brody yells telling her how Marlon told the principal that Minerva and Sophie committed some kind of crime and got them expelled from school, causing them to transfer to the rival school "The Delta" he did this because The Delta promised him a whole two winning season for the two students.

The lie he told the principal about Sophie and Minerva got them expelled and Marlon told the others that they just ran away, after Brody told Clem this information on the twin's disappearances Marlon banged his flashlight against her head creating an open wound.

Clem grabbed onto her and brought her to the nurse. Brody was hospitalized and announced to be in a coma a few days afterwards.

Clem told them all the truth calling upon Violet to help her, they had been close

Clem was blamed on since she was down there also, but the others were infuriated with Marlon so they were starting to gang up on him, and then Aj struck, almost killing him, Marlon took a fire extinguisher to the head.

So, Clem, the hopeless romantic fell really hard and deep for this boy, she was utterly swallowed it this feeling, every time she laid eyes on him, every time she was near him, her heart would explode. But Clem was too stubborn to admit or accept it so she pushed these feelings away.

until...

Mitch was working in the tech lab with Willy, they were working on the rocket they were making for the school's science fair.

But when the clock hit 12 o' clock willy had to leave to the bathroom. No one goes in the bathrooms at 12, because they know that when Willy's In there he's doing the thing that got him into Ericson's in the first place.

So when Willy left Mitch knew that it would be a while until he came back, so Mitch got back to work on the rocket. The sun was setting now and it was around six. Willy still wasn't back yet. Either he lost track of time or he just got lazy and went back to his dorm.

Mitch got up and grabbed the fire starter and rocket before heading out to the courtyard.

Clem on the other hand was in her dorm room with Aj the teachers and principal were deciding there fate today. It was around 12 right now and there answer would come out around 5:30 pm.