W A R N I N G

Hello dear readers,

UPDATE: THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN

For the second time.

*Please stop asking me if the book has been rewritten yet - it hasn't*

The chapters will remain up for anyone who wants to read them. However, once I finish the new version, they will be replaced.

Also, I advice you not to read the book until it has been rewritten. Honestly, it's a mess that I wrote when I was 17.

I'm not particularly proud of it, please keep that in mind.

If you want to read something good from me, then go read Sins on the Skin (a teacher x student romance with a twist) or The Taste of Divinity (A retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone).

Moving on,

Some of you may have read the old version and I believe I owe you an explanation about what made me start over when the book was nearly finished.

The reason why I wanted to rewrite it, was that I didn't feel a connection with the characters anymore. It may sound crazy, but it felt like they didn't speak to me anymore. Scenes did not pop up in my head at the most random times. My brain was void of any interaction with them.

I have been tormenting myself over this story for the past two years. There were nights when I couldn't sleep because Ax kept popping up. I wrote furiously, I spent hours writing, creating everything about my characters. I wrote during class, honestly, I couldn't think of anything else. But at one point it all dried up. My inspiration jumped off a cliff and I was forced to write just to update even though I had some very important exams to pass. That meant, I didn't manage to focus on either of those things and ended up only half doing them.

Also, life happened.

I'm too enthusiastic about writing and create plots all the time. For me, writing is like breathing, it comes naturally, it always has even back when I was a kid and couldn't piece two sentences together and I realised it only a couple of years ago.

It's a way for me to escape reality but the thing is, you can run but life will always find you and that's what happened to me.

Life found me.

Then one day, it left me to my devices, again. I woke up from a dream and started writing. It was a completely new book, one that has nothing to do with Ax and the rest of his family but I was writing and that's all that mattered to me at the time. After nine whole chapters of the new book, I found the courage to tell myself that I did a shitty job the first time on Ax's book and had to do it justice.

So, I got the idea to bring it back to life.

So, to keep this short you are about to read about the resurrected Ax.

At this point, with all the rewrites he has gone through you might as well call him Jon Snow.

I hope you enjoy, both new and old readers.

Furthermore, it's pronunciation time:

Ax is pronounced Ae-ks.

Or, aches.

Not Axe.

And, it's Mick, people.

Not Mike, not Muck.

Mick.

That's it.

The series will include:

▪ AX | CABARET OF WHISPERS | #1

▪ APOLLO | CABARET OF WHISPERS | #2

▪ EROS | CABARET OF WHISPERS | #3

COPYRIGHT:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019-20 by TheAnnoyingBitch.