15.

The growl is deafening. The Russian alpha is ready to bounce at me with all his might, his body shaking, his eyes shining yellow. He's baring his canines. His entire face is contorted in an ugly sneer that the scar amplifies.

So, what if I'm the one that made him this ugly ? Doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. Now he's ugly inside and out.

Every pair of eyes is watching him silently. I don't know what he hopes to achieve with thirty alphas and betas surrounding us. They are quiet but I didn't miss the way their bodies adopted defensive postures, how their aura changed to let everyone know the strength they hold.

"Someone better remove that piece of garbage from here before I do." He growls in a thick accent.

"How isn't he first on your list ?" Jared grumbles beside me.

"No need to be jealous, you're still on top of my list." I joke.

I smile at him and walk to the Mafia man.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving. I wouldn't want the smell to hinder you."

"Actually." Someone clears his throat behind me. "I would like you to stay."

"So do I." Another one adds.

I turn around surprised to see more than half the alphas nodding in agreement.

"Excuse me ?" Nate asks from the doorway frowning.

"She has always been a good advisor." Lincoln explains.

"If the matter at hand is as critical as you say it is, I want to hear what she has to say about it too." Talia cuts in.

Nate is at a loss for words and I'm no better.

'That's... yeah... didn't see that coming.'

You and me both.

Nate looks at Jared unsure.

"I... I don't know" He looks at me for answers, I shrug in response. "I mean, she's not an alpha"

"For the love of the Moon, she's a damn rogue." Isanov roars.

'He's got a point.'

And it's not like it concerns me.

'But...'

But I know things they don't. No need to remind me.

"I want her here." Lincoln says as he turns to the group. "All in favor ?" He demands and eighty percent of the wolves lift a hand.

I am speechless. He smiles brightly at me.

"That's settled. Now lets get down to business, I have a pack to run." George concludes making everyone sit in the chairs around the immense table in the middle of the room. Each beta standing behind their alpha. I step aside to let a glaring Isanov and Nikolai his beta get to the chair before joining Jared uncomfortably.

"I don't even know what to say anymore." He sighs.

"It's not my fault everyone loves me." I smirk.

"Alright." Nate starts in a deep voice, demanding the entire room's attention. "I would like to thank all of you for coming here in such short notice. As many of you know several packs have been attacked in the last few months, including mine. What seemed to be random attacks turn out to be a really well orchestrated plan."

"How can you be so sure ?" George asks.

Nate takes pictures out and I recognize the tattoos on the wrists of the two first prisoners.