The Gia

Ross's POV

               After we took the small humans to the vet, the doctor told us the weight and ages of each one. The ages range from 9 to 12, and a normal pet human is usually at least 20. Since these humans are very small, they will be more delicate, but will probably sell for more, because everyone loves younger pets. " When do you think we can start the training? " I ask, because I am looking forward to getting to know these beautiful humans. Whoever gets these humans are very lucky. "You may start training them whenever, but I suggest letting them sleep first." I nod in agreement and begin wheeling out the female human with blonde hair and blue eyes. I was assigned to train her, and the rest of the humans are being trained by different caregivers. 

                    After lots of contemplation, the other Gia involved in training humans decided we would keep the small humans together. We figured they would adapt better if they were around familiar  persons. After wheeling the angelic human toward her cell, I decided on the next days schedule. First thing that would need to be done was learning the humans name, and then I would begin the training. I worked until midnight, when my own and paper slowly slipped out of my paw and my heavy eyes closed.

-------------

I know this is short, but I did this at night when I was supposed to be sleeping, and not on my kindle. Longer updates will be in the future. Also sorry about the pics. I know I said I would post one with each update, but my stupid kindle decided to tell me I had "insufficient storage space" so, until I get that fixed, you will have to deal with it.😎 (I only have 2 apps! Jeez, is that really all that big?)