Blah, blah, blah... And bordem.

Sam's POV

After watching Dominic set up the pens, I was picked up and taken to a room. Inside I was dressed in a purple sparkly dress, with a braid in my hair, and a purple sparkly collar, that inched A LOT. After fifteen minutes of me taking of the collar and braid, and Dominic putting them back in,  Dominic finally snapped and put these wierd mitten things on my hands. They were sooo annoying because I couldn't grab anything with them on. Anyway, after that WONDERFUL session I was placed in a purple pen with a sign in front of it that said, "Star." 

               Once inside, I looked around, and quickly discovered that this pen was lacking necessary equipment of life. All I saw was a dog house bed thing, food and water dispensers, a bunch of toys in various buckets, and a dresser thingy with brushes and makeup sets. After closer inspection I learned that there was a drawer on the dresser that had a couple of outfits and different collars. As soon as I started taking out a outfit, Dominic closed it and said "No" while putting a lock on the drawer. Anyway, I found out that this pen was lacking these life necessaries of life; a waterfall with fresh water, a toilet, a berry bush, other cousins, and most importantly, a huge big-screen TV from the Olden days. I'm the woods we had a TV, Annabelle made it! 

       I went into the dog house bed thing and discovered three different colour things. I found; a blanket, pillow, and stuffed dinosaur, all the same dark purple colour as my outfit, a blanket, pillow, and polar bear, all white, and lastly, I found a blanket, pillow, and stuffed whale, all a dark blue. Oh and everything was OBNOXIOUSLY sparkly. I hated everything. I was super annoyed, but there was nothing I could do about it, so I just grabbed the closest things and went to sleep.

Natalie's POV

                I was grabbed by Dominic's furry paws and carried to a room with a huge bed. Once there, I was dressed in a bright yellow dress, and a yellow collar, which, like the outfit, was covered in silver sparkles. My hair was then put up in two buns on either side of my head. 

            After that, I was carried to a pen where everything was yellow. There was a sign in front that read, "Sunny." After being placed inside, I looked around and discovered a dresser with makeup and hair supplies on it. There was also a drawer with outfits inside. I quickly changed into a yellow pair of pajamas, and headed for the bed area. Inside I found the following, all with sparkles covering everything; a blanket, pillow, and stuffed caterpillar, all yellow, a blanket, pillow, and stuffed lime, all lime green, and lastly, a blanket, pillow, and stuffed ladybug, all red with black spots. I did not care about matching at that point, so I just grabbed random things and went to sleep.

----------

Only a little more of this to go! Just the two boys! Should I shorten them or just so it like this? What do you guys think?