More stuff

Ethans POV

              After watching my sister and my cousins be taken away, it was finally my turn. Dominic grabbed me and carried me into what I assume was his room. Once in there, he proceeded to dress me in a creme coloured outfit. He also brushed my hair and put on a collar that was also the creme colour. He then carried me to a pen that said, "Alex" on a sign that was connected to the pen.

           I looked around and found all the things I expected. Food, water, toys, and a doghouse bed thingy. I did see a couple things I didn't expect to see, however. Like for one, there was a dresser with clothing inside it, and a video game pad on top. I also found several packages of things like plastic blocks, and playing balls. There were bins filled with all sorts of toys. They didn't interest me much, though. After living in the woods for most of my life, I found nature more entertaining than any game or toy. I suppose Dominic knew that, because there was grass under everything in the pen. 

           Instead of looking around more, I just sat down and thought. I wondered what my sister and my cousins were doing. I wished that we were together, and that Annabelle could transform the pen into a beautiful nature landscape like she had done with the dark room before. After a while, I decided to get some rest. I crawled into the doghouse thing and found a creme, dark green, and chocolate coloured blanket. I also found a pillow in each of those colours. I laid down, and pulled out some stuffed toys from behind me. There was a peach, a grass hopper, and a half opened chocolate bar. I just rolled my eyes at this and flipped over to get some sleep.

Dallin's POV

        I watched as one by one, my cousins were all taken away. I was the last one standing there. I wasn't alone for long, though. Dominic soon came back and picked me up, taking me into the same room he took the others into. Once inside, my hair was brushed and I was dressed in a gray outfit and gray collar. I was then taken to a pen that said, "Dean" on it. I was placed inside, and I took a quick look around.

         The only interesting thing I found was a gaming pad. I also found a football helmet, but I didn't really know why that would be helpful. At this point, I was feeling really tired, so I just went into the doghouse bed thing. The first thing I saw was the stuffed animals. There was a elephant, a blackbird, and a squid. There were also different blankets and pillows that had different colours on them. I saw black, gray, and a deep red. I thought this was stupid, so I threw the stuffed animals and two of the pillows and blankets out of the dog house. I then fell asleep with the remaining pillow and blanket.

----------

WOO HOO! LET'S CELEBRATE! I FINNNALY FINISHED!! THAT TOOK SOOOOO STINKIN LONG AND WAS SOO BORING TO WRITE!!!

YEY

WE ARE DOONE!!!!!!!!!