The pet shop

After about a month of attempting to train the cousins, the Gia decided that the cousins were ready to be sold. The cousins, of course, we're not trained at all. They just pretended as to get things over with quicker. The cousins are currently in a large crate being shipped to  a pet store in Anyo. 

Dallin's P.O.V

              Another bump sends us flying. All day long we have been in this crate, and every TINY bump this thing hits sends us all flying across the crate. Each time we end up on the floor piled up. After weeks of being forced to wear leashes like pets and act like submissive humans, we finally can quit the act.

            After what seems like days, the constant shuddering and bumps cease. We hear something being opened, and hear voices of the Gia speaking. "Here's a new shipment of humans for y'all." " Yah, but make sure to sell them together. The boss says they will do better if they stay with their pack. " With that, the crate is picked up and is bumped around as the Gia walks into a building. We are dumped out of the crate and into a kennel type thing. It has concrete walls for three sides, then a glass wall for the front. There is a trapdoor at the top that opens and closes from the outside. "Young humans - must be sold together. 836 rolas." Natalie says as she struggles to read a paper hanging from the glass. 

 ----

Hey guys!! Sorry that this is EXTREMELY short, but I had to go to bed. This week I will be at camp until late Saturday, and next week i will have a family reunion. I can MAYBE fit in a update, I don't know. I'll try. Comment to tell me if I should update on the car next monday!!