Chapter 4. The Temple

It was finally done, Y/n's room was now completely furbished with a nice comfortable couch that folded out as a bed with a TV right in front of it, with a cabinet in the corner full of your clothes and other things you had brought with you.

While Y/n was furnishing the room with the help of the gems, Steven had found a door in the corner of the room, which was locked for reasons unknown to the gems and Y/n. Garnet suggested to leave the door be which made Y/n slightly worried since that meant that something scarier then a giant tan lady who repeatedly almost killed them, twice.

And so, Y/n decided to completely ignore it and continue on with life... which was completely wrong since they were kneeling down, trying to pick the lock open even though they had no idea how to do it.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Y/n quickly whipped around in fear thinking someone was about to see them picking a lock, until they realized that only they can open the door. Y/n got up and walked over to the out of place giant stone door in their room and then realized again, that they had no idea how to open the door since the first time round was just luck that went on for long enough to put furniture in.

Instead of trying to pry the door open you decided to do the more reasonable thing, "WHO IS IT?" Y/n yelled at the door. "STEVEN! WHY AREN'T YOU OPENING THE DOOR?" Steven yelled back in a curious tone. "UMMMM, NO REASON, BUT WHAT IS IT?" You continued on trying to hide your mistake. "ME AND THE GEMS ARE HEADING OUT ON A MISSION, DO YOU WANNA COME?" Steven asked. "NAHHH, I'M FINE HERE, JUST GO HAVE FUN, BYE!" Y/n yelled back as they remembered what happened last time you went on a "mission" to Mask Island, they felt their spine shiver at the thought.

"ALRIGHT... WELL HOPE YOUR OKAY, BYE!" Steven yelled.

With the conversation finally over, Y/n went back to picking the lock which they had noticed had disappeared. "What the hell?" Y/n said as they slowly turned the knob, suddenly they heard the warp pad activate which caused them to jump in surprise, also causing them to open the mysterious door, Y/n began falling down a dark tunnel which was most likely behind the secret door.

While plummeting at high speeds to god knows where, Y/n decided to scream their lungs out even though everyone is out on a mission. 

Y/n catches a glimpse of what seemed like water, before they hit the oddly well circular platform, they saw another temple door in the well kept room. "wait wha-" As Y/n was asking them self about why it was there, they were rudely interrupted by a splash and the sudden need to breath.

They struggled around looking for a way out before they bumped into a sword looking object, Y/n instinctively grabbed it in hopes of saving themselves from drowning, when suddenly they were thrown out of the water and onto a pile of junk.

"...Oww, where am I" Y/n asked as they looked around the room which seemed to be a giant scrapyard of sorts. Y/n got up slowly as they noticed the sword they grabbed onto in the rush. "Who's is this?" They pondered as they looked closely at the swords shape and felt its oddly light weight.

(sorry it may look a bit dodgy but I ain't an artist, If you want you can draw a better one and I'll use that, as long as it looks similar)

Y/n began hearing shifting on the junk pile they were standing on.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" Y/n said with a face of a very tired person.

The junk pile collapsed and with quick thinking, Y/n quickly flung the sword at the ground and began using it as a surfboard of sorts as they began gliding down the trash wave. Y/n nearly collided with plenty of things before they crashed into what seemed to be a fridge. "Who.. wha.. WHY?!" Y/n yelled as grabbed onto the sword and began sprinting away from the growing wave of trash heading towards them, they spotted what seemed to be a pole in the distance and decided that where ever that thing goes is most likely better then being next to a collapsing wave of trash.

Y/n leaped for the red looking pole and slid down the slippery crystal feeling pole before they fell into a room with a giant tree that looked like it was made of the same stuff as what they just slid down. "What is this place?" They asked them self as they looked up at all the bubbles that looked almost exactly like the one that they saw back at the beach.

As they began gazing around in amazement at all the bubbled gems, they noticed another one appear right in front of them, it had a weird looking purple moss on it with spikes poking out of it. "What is that?" Y/n asked as they went to poke the bubble, but before their finger could even place itself on the bubble, an all to familiar fist bashed them across the head, this time round it didn't feel like much of a punch but it was enough to knock Y/n down. they roll over from the face plant landing to look up at the tall gem to see their face in the gems shades, "Hey there Garnet" Y/n said in a nervous and scared tone as they slowly backed away from the most likely furious gem.

Garnet then picks you up by your arms and then brings you back into the house with a disappointed looking Pearl and a worried Amethyst and Steven.

"Not only did you disobey Garnet, but you also stole one of my swords from my collection!" Pearl said in a stern tone, "I'm sure it was an accident!" Steven said while tugging on Pearl's arm.

"Well I did mean to open the door but I didn't know it passed through a room that was so clean that I could eat off the floor, only to pass through a death trap made with trash. What were those rooms anyway?" I reply trying to prove I did no wrong but was then interrupted by Garnet who said "Those are our rooms". Y/n then apologized to the gems as they explained to me about the room I was just in and how dangerous it is.

"Hey, I know Y/n probably is in trouble because of the whole Temple thing but do you think they can come to the FunLand with me, Amethyst and Peridot?" Steven asked Pearl as she came back out of her room after returning her sword back to it's placement, "Fine, as long as they stay away from me for awhile then I'm happy" Pearl said as she walked over to the closet to probably get a broom. "Who's Peridot?" Y/n asks trying to ignore Pearl's "compliment". "Oh yeah, you haven't met Peridot or Lapis have you?" Steven asked in surprise, "Nope, never heard of them" I reply.

Steven quickly drags me towards the warp pad only for me to tear his grip off of me, "Sorry but I kinda have a phobia of those things ever since the Mask Island incident" Y/n stated while scratching the back of their head in embarrassment, "No problem, we can just use Lion" Steven said as if it were normal for him, just after that he whistled only for nothing to happen, "Ummm, was something mean't to happen?" I ask in confusion, "Give me a second" Steven asked as he pulled some kind of icecream from the freezer.

"Is that a?" I ask waiting for Steven to finish my question, "Yup, Lion Licker" Steven replied trying to state the name Lion Licker.

Suddenly the house door smashed open as the giant friendly Lion bashed through. It then stops right in front of Steven then basically absorbs the icecream, "Hop on!" Steven exclaimed as he hopped onto the giant pink cat, "Alright, as long as he doesn't bite" Y/n replied worryingly.

----------------------------------

There's the new chapter, I was going to make it longer but decided to keep the chapters spaced, also I had to do a bit of a revision on the episodes so I don't somehow go back in time, so everything will mostly be after the Mr.Greg episode since that's when the book started. Anyway make suggestions and I do love art so if you have any O.C's then I'll try make a book dedicated to them as long as you send them with details. Anyway I'm a bit sick so I might write more, hopefully.