Chapter 32. One Step For Gem

Y/n's POV

I looked back at the temple and then at the gems inside, seeing the warp pad activate with Garnet, Pearl, Jasper, Steven and Amethyst walking off of the teleportation devise.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I said before I began to climb up the temple to the warp pad on the hand.

Peridot's POV

"I cannot believe that Y/n let Jasper fuse with them!" I said while looking at Lapis.

"I know, Jasper must of threatened them" Lapis replied with a sickened face.

I look back over at Jasper who had a friendly smile on her face, this angered me. I had to insult her, it was my only choice.

"WHY DID YOU FUSE WITH THEM YOU ORANGE BUFF CHEETO PUFF CLOD!?" I yelled while jumping at Jasper, but the Garnet grabbed me and calmed me down. "She's changed, Peridot" Garnet explained after sending two bubbled gems to the temple.

"We better get you home" the Pearl said to Y/n's the Mom, who looked completely confused at the story folding in front of her.

The Pearl warped the Mom and herself off somewhere, then returning by herself.

"Where did Y/n go?" Steven asked as he looked around the temple.

Everyone then went crazy as they noticed that Y/n went missing. I simply walked outside and saw that there was no foot prints in the sand, but there were marks on the temple statue. So I grabbed a piece of metal and levitated myself up to the warp pad.

I examined the warp pad to see that it hadn't been used, but there were pink hairs on the warp pad, as well as a lion licker wrapper.

"Y/n... where are you?" I asked myself as I looked up to the sky.

Silver's POV 

I was desperately looking for Y/n in our room, yet they weren't there either.

I then heard Peridot yell out, saying she had somewhat figured out where Y/n was, somewhat.

"Okay so Lion took them... where?" Steven asked while packing his cheese burger backpack.

"I don't know. I would of been able to figure it out if Y/n used the warp but they didn't" Peridot explained.

"Hey Silvy, since you and Y/n are kinda connected, do you know where they are?" Amethyst asked after stuffing her face with food from the fridge.

"At the moment, all I can tell is that they feel amazed and frightened" I explained.

A weird sound went through the room, a portal then opened with Lion jumping out of it, alone.

"Lion! Where did you bring Y/n?" Steven asked as he ran to the exhausted pink animal.

Steven and the gems looked at Lion before their jaws dropped.

"Y/n went to the moon base..." Steven said, looking up at me with worried eyes.

"How did Y/n learn about it?! Only we knew about it... I... knew about it..." Pearl said as she sat down, most likely remembering that she fused with Y/n and that they know everything she does.

Y/n's POV

I looked out at space, thinking about how I could control this demon mode I have.

I turned around to see the broken control board, electricity sparking off it.

There was a panel on it that was still showing a storage icon, I decided to press it to see a folder named the grey menace pop up.

"The grey menace, a gem that takes down our fleets with a single swing of their sword, they also seem to be able to use other gem weapons" The computer spoke while trying not to break down.

"Current location, moon base-eeeee" The computer spoke before breaking down completely, and spat out some sort of wrist band.

"What is this?" I said to myself while picking up the crazy looking device and putting it on my wrist.

"Welcome back Pink Diamond, when should we go today?" the wrist band spoke with a digital face popping up on the screen of the device.

"When... what? This thing sounds wackier than Sour Cream's music" I said while looking at the device. I then looked back up to see Beach city... but different.

"I think I need a little cha-a-ange. I think I need a little cha-a-ange. I think I need a little cha-a-a-a-a-a-ange" A voice sung with a guitar playing with it.

A man then walked by, dropping a two dollar note into the guitar case.

"Is that, Greg?!... But he has hair..." I said as I approached what seemed to be a younger Greg.

"Oh, that's not even enough for a bad hot dog" The younger Greg said as he looked down at his guitar case.

"Successful time jump to 'Babysitting Sour Cream' memory 751" The wristband spoke.

I looked around and noticed that some of the shops looked newer and others I had never seen before.

I needed the gems help, so I ran as fast as possible to the temple, which seemed to only just begun to be constructed.

"No... I need help, somewhere!" I silently spoke to myself before deciding to silently follow Greg, since he was the only person I knew.

-------------------------------------------------

What is this run away going to do?

quick chapter, sorry!