Chapter 6. Whats Fusion?

Y/n woke up in a hospital that they had never seen before, "What happened?" Y/n asked in confusion as they looked up to see the gems as well as Steven and a girl next to him who looked around his age.

"You were heading into the Temple and as you went to go to the kitchen, you fainted from blood loss" Garnet said as she adjusted her shades. "How did I lose blood?" Y/n asked still confused as hell.

Suddenly a doctor started to speak up next to Y/n, "Hello there Y/n L/n, I am Dr. Maheswaran. Now then, it seems that you had a shard of metal stuck in your head from your, how Steven puts it, "jetpack attack", Amazingly we removed it with no problem, it should of permanently messed up the nerves in your brain but they fixed naturally almost immediately".

"Then what was that weird light thing that happened when I was flying?" Y/n asked still uncertain of what happened, "Well at first we thought it could of been fusion since you are part gem now, but with the things that have happened recently, and the fact that we found the jetpack in pieces at the bottom of the ocean with one missing, we guessed that Lapis was behind you when the jetpack blew up, sending a piece into your nerves, causing your vision to go temporarily white, and the amazing feeling was the piece slightly dislodging causing it to cut a bit of your brain, making you disabled till it was lodged back in from the landing impact" Said all the gems with each sentence said by a different gem.

"Okay... whats fusion?" Y/n asked as they looked down at their hands in confusion waiting for a reply from the gems, "also who's that" Y/n said as they pointed to the girl beside Steven.

"That's Connie, Steven's Girlfriend" Amethyst said with her usual laughter, all Connie and Steven did was blush.

"Anyway, whats fusion?" Y/n asked once more looking at the gems, suddenly Garnet began glowing, splitting into two Steven sized Gems. A silent scream came out of your mouth before one of the two new gems spoke up, "It's okay Y/n, I'm Sapphire and this here is Ruby", the red one who I'm guessing was Ruby waved.

"Alright, and you did that for what reason?" Y/n asked as a headache began. "Well, Garnet is a fusion of me and Ruby" Sapphire stated as she linked hands with Ruby, suddenly there was a light that engulfed the two and suddenly garnet appeared, "Get it?" Garnet said adjusting her shades.

"No not at all" Y/n said as they scratched their head.

"Alright, I tried saying it easier but I guess we'll go full explanation, when a gem wants to fuse, their emotions and feelings have to be in sync and stable, I'll explain more another day" Garnet said as she sat down.

-------------------------------------

This was just a quick extra since I still had a bit of creativity left, spoiler, lapis and Y/n didn't fuse, I mean they only knew each other for like 5 minutes, anyway, I'm gonna go sit in a corner and do some binge watching and research so I can get this plot right. sorry it's such a short chapter.