Chapter 13 Open Door

A S T R I D

I sat there smiling at our table in the Great Hall. I am engaged. This is a majorly huge step. I will probably have his babies soon, or maybe we would upgrade the house or something. I can't wait to see what our future has for us, without all those jealous girls going after my man. *Ahem-Heather-cough-Merida*

"What you smiling about?" Tuffnut smirks.

"The proposal, and I can't believe I've been smiling for this long, my jaw hurts* I said smiling still.

"Then stop smiling! You never smile that wide, and that long. It's creepy" Snotlout says.

"I CAN'T! And if you have a problem with me smiling, you won't be able to smile once I--" I said but was interrupted by Hiccup approaching the table.

"Babe, no violence" He chuckles sitting beside me, placing his arm around my waist.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hiccup, it's Snotlout. There HAS to be violence with him"

"Not all the time!" Snotlout crosses his arms.

"Alright, alright. Make me happy and not hurt anyone alright?" Hiccup says.

"Whatever" I mumble in defeat. In case you didn't know, I'd do anything for Hiccup. And no one else.

"That's my girl, or should I say, fiance?" He winks before he kisses my cheek.

"GUYS STOP I'M GONNA GAG WITH ALL THIS PDA!" Tuffnut whines.

"That's what lonely people say" Ruffnut chuckles.

"Shut up, honestly I think you could do better than Snotlout" He replies smirking.

"I'M RIGHT HERE YOU STICK!" Snotlout stands up.

"I'M A POLE!" Tuffnut stands up against Snotlout.

"Idiots" Fishlegs mumble shaking his head.

"SAY THAT TO OUR FACE!" Snotlouts yells at Fishlegs.

Ruffnut groans and placed her face on the table.

I rubbed her back.

"Boys are idiots, I know" I said glancing at the 3 boys looking like they were about to wrestle.

"YOU SWING FIRST!" Snotlout says in a fighting stance.

"NO YOU SWING FIRST!" Snotlout says to Tuff.

"IF YOU GUYS AREN'T CHICKEN, YOU SWING FIRST!" Tuffnut says.

I slammed my hands on the table.

"YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING!" I groaned.

"Shut up Astrid!" They say.

I glared at them.

I started marching up to them.

"OH I SEE HOW IT IS!" I say but then Hiccup holds me back, and I struggle against his grip.

"LET ME AT E'M!" I growl and Hiccup holds me tighter.

"Breathe Astrid, violence isn't the answer" Hiccup says.

"Violence is the answer to everything!" I reply.

"Oh come on Astrid, gonna let your puny fiance do your fights for you?" Snotlout smirks.

"THAT'S IT" Hiccup lets me go and marches up to them with me following behind him.

"Gosh and you guys thought you're the sane ones" Ruffnut rolls her eyes.

~•~•~•~

That night, Hiccup decided to walk me home. I insisted I'd sleep there tonight because I wouldn't want Stoick to feel awkward or barge in on us sucking each other's faces off.