Chapter 22 A Week With Idiots

A S T R I D

Hiccup and I laid there, him rubbing his hand on my stomach. He kisses it here and there and holds my hand tightly.

"I can't believe it, we're having a baby" He whispers kissing the back of my hand.

I smile and stroke his hair.

"Me either Hiccup, it seems like it was just yesterday I felt like I was going to die when we found out you would join us for training, back when dragons were our enemies" I say.

"Time flies fast huh"

"Real fast" I whisper.

"Hey little baby, I probably haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hiccup Haddock III and I'm your daddy" Hiccup says sweetly to my belly while rubbing it.

I shed a tear. It's amazing to know that I'm having a family soon, or we already have a family. I couldn't ask for anything more than to be with Hiccup and our baby forever.

"If it's a girl, I know she's going to be as beautiful as you" Hiccup climbs up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Same goes if it's a boy, he'll be as handsome and brave like his father" I stroked his hair, looking at him straight into his shining emerald eyes.

"Let's stay together, forever" He says hugging me close before yawning.

I kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight babe" I whisper and I drifted off to sleep slowly.

~•~•~•~

"Hiccup, please pick that up for me" I say as I tried my hardest to bend down and pick up the brush I dropped.

Yes, I tried my hardest to bend down. Well, try bending down if your almost 5 months pregnant. Yes, 5 months, the baby is almost here.

"Of course babe" Hiccup smiles before picking it up. He cleans the brush before going up behind me and brushing my soft blonde hair for me.

I look at the mirror and I see him staring straight back at me, I look down and blush. I saw that my stomach wasn't as flat as my teenager days, and I'm definitely not as fast and strong.

I rubbed the bump and smiled at it. After Hiccup brushed my hair, he knelt down and kissed my belly.

I proceeded to braid my hair to it's normal braid and finished in 2 minutes.

"Where are you headed today m'lady?" He asks placing his arms carefully around my waist.

"I don't know, probably with the others" I say.

"Be careful okay? A dragon could knock you down, or you could bump into something, or something could bump into you-"

"Hiccup it's alright, I'll be fine" I turn around, grabbed his face and kissed it.

"Now, YOU be careful" I smile.

"No worries, I'll be with dad anyways" He replies.

Hiccup and his dad and his men are flying to a neighboring island because they just received a letter. Seems like the village on the island got attacked and now they need back up. I just hope Hiccup will be safe.

Wait, of course he'll be safe, he's got dragons!

"Well it's time for me to go Astrid, mom will be checking up and taking care of you for me" He kisses my forehead and puts on his torso armor.

"See you next week" I say.

"See ya, babe" He says before kissing me so tenderly, and leaving.

I miss you already.

~•~•~•~

"Oh oh or you can make him or her dress up in a cute onesie" Valka squealed while talking about things to do or get for the baby. We were having dinner at Hiccup's.

"That will be cute" I smile.

"Yeah! And little booties" She added. I laughed and nodded.

"Gosh Astrid, I'm going to be a grandmother" She starts crying.

I widened my eyes.

Woah woah I'm the pregnant one here not you.

I engulfed her in a hug and she hugged back not too tightly.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry. Why don't you rest now? It's getting late" She says.

I nodded.

"Thank you Valka, for everything"

"Anytime" She smiles and I head up to Hiccup's room.

I breathed in the faint scent of Hiccup. It drove me nuts, him not being here and stuff. I sighed and laid on the bed.

Come home soon, babe.

...

I stared at the blue sky where Stormfly and the other dragons played. Man, I miss flying. But unfortunately, Gothi said it's not a good idea. Gosh being pregnant has it's pros and cons huh.

"Astrid, will you name the baby after me?" Tuffnut spoke up.

"No"

"How about Ruffnut? It's awesome"

"No"

"Fishlegs?"

"Please stop"

"Oh so Snotlout then"

"Guys stop, I'm not naming my baby any of your names." I sighed.

"Why? I heard Tuffnut was an awesome name"

"For dogs maybe" I mumble.

"Heard that" Tuffnut says.

"Good it was meant to be heard" I reply.

"Whatever, I have ears so I can't help but hear it" Tuff mumbles.

"Ugh stop it, stupid" Ruff says at

"Guys let's stop fighting and just enjoy the peaceful moment" Fishlegs say. I sighed and felt a calm breeze whoosh past me.

"You're right" I sigh.

Then there was a long peaceful silence, only the sound of the grass dancing and the feeling of soft breezes. We laid there sprawled, and we were loving ding nothing.

"Hey Tuff, sorry I called you stupid, I thought you already knew" Ruff says.

We all sat up and glared at Ruffnut.

"Stop!" We all yell at her.

She put her hands up in defense. We all laid back down and sighed.

Can't I go through one day of peace without these idiots ruining it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

There yah go! Oh what's gonna happen while Hiccup is gone? O.O nothing? Or something?

💋💋💋💋💋