Majority Voting!

So I had some ideas sent to me via message :) so ill let u guys choose what happens next.

Here are the options:

a.) Astrid and Hiccup have another baby, then in the later chapters, when the child becomes 5 yrs old, she gets kidnapped by Drago.

b.) The Return of Heather. If you didn't know, Heather took off and abandoned everybody at the fight of Berk and Alvin.

c.) I should make another character that washes up on the shores of where Alvin, Drago and Eret escaped. Then she'll be forced to be their slave.

Btw thank you for the ideas:

MoreHiccstridFanfic, the100thbookreader and Click_

And it isn't too late to send in more suggestions! So comment down below the letter of your choice :) and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you and love you!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

P.S. I'll check back in 2 days okay? To see the votes then I'll tally, or if you find another idea that isn't one of the choices but in the comments section, just comment who made that idea and I'll get going.

I'll be a bit busy because my intramurals is this week and we have dance practice. But, I'll check back later. I might update Life On Berk in the meanwhile if I can :) thanks so much for the support guys, and WOOHOOO for the 35K reads on Finding You!

If I get 40K plus reads I might do another shout out chapter, or you guys can choose what I can do to celebrate. That's if I have time :)

You guys are special to me, thank you so much for bringing me this far! ❤️👏🎉

AND GUYS PLS COMMENT ON THE LETTER TO MAKE IT EASIER HAHA. IM GETTING CONFUSED. COMMENT AGAIN PLS IF U DIDNT PLACE A COMMENT ON THE LETTER. Thanks ✌️