Chapter 25 Hope in the form of Finn

"Did you search the island next to that?!" Valka slammed her hands on the table, yelling at the troops who just arrived from their search for Astrid.

"There are no islands next to that" The scared viking answered.

Valka sat and placed her hands on her head. She thought about how she failed Hiccup, she promised to look after Astrid for him. She's scared of what Hiccup's reaction might be tomorrow when he sees his beautiful wife isn't greeting him by the door.

"Search again" Valka mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"SEARCH AGAIN! WE ARE NOT RESTING UNTIL WE FIND HER"

"Of course, let's go" The viking led his troops out the Great Hall.

"Gods Astrid, your so reckless" Valka sighed.

~~~~<•>~~~~

A S T R I D

I tried my best not to kick Eret's nuts as he placed his arm around on the way back to his home. He's lucky my hands are restrained, because by now I would've fed him to the sharks.

"You excited fiancè?" He asks.

"Of course not, idiot" I replied.

"Ah always so feisty" He chuckles.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. We approached a bug island with a castle in the middle. Must be where his dad kept assholes like this idiot right here.

"It's magnificent isn't it?" Eret asks.

"Don't talk to me" I hissed.

He sighed and faced his back towards me.

"Watch your mouth or your husband will have to suffer for what comes out of your pretty little mouth" He threatens.

"He's going to take you down any day" I reply.

"Let's see him try when I bring an army twice as big as Alvin's, backed up by dragons. Think he's still going to take me down?"

Berk doesn't stand a chance.

"That's what I thought" He smirks.

We hit land a few moments later and the guards dragged me by the chain around my hands.

"I though I was your fiancè, not your dog" I mumbled already feeling the pain from the chain digging tightly around my wrists.

"You're unpredictable Astrid, wouldn't risk it" Eret says as he hops off the boat and he offers his hands to help me down. I ignored it and hopped off perfectly on my own.

"Let me at least be a gentleman"

"You're nothing like a gentleman" I replied and walked away being dragged by the guards.

"You're lucky I like you. I would've slit your throat by now" He said gritting his teeth as he followed.

...

We arrived in a large room and Eret came to bow down in front. That must be Drago Bludvist.

The guards pushed me down forcing me to kneel.

"Ah son, this must be the Astrid Hofferson right?" Drago patted Eret's back.

"Sure is" He says.

"I am Drago Bludvist, your father-in-law" Drago introduced himself. I just stared at him, then back at Eret, then back at him.

"You guys look nothing alike"

"I know I'm the good looking one here" Drago smirks as Eret glares at him.

"Don't be so cocky" I hiss. Drago turned to me.

"Look here, there's a limit to what you can say in front of me. Once you have crossed the line, you're really going to wish you didn't" He threatens me.

Honestly, this guy looked like a reggae singer or something. Didn't look an inch scary at all.

"Whatever"

He turns to Eret.

"Feisty, this one"

"The first thing I thought about when I met her" Eret replied.

"Alright the wedding is next week, since I still have plans to overthrow some villages this week. Then the attack of Berk will be right after the wedding. That could be the wedding reception don't you think?" Drago smirks at me.

"No but I guess the bride doesn't have a say in this so don't ask me" I replied.

He laughs along with Eret.

"Get her out of my face" Drago orders the guards and they literally dragged me out. Don't these guys have hearts?!

Do guys have hearts?!

Do guys even have feelings?!

...

Hiccup comes home tomorrow. I turned to face the blank cobblestone wall. I cried instantly. I didn't care who heard, I just want all these problems to go away. For these guys to go away once and for all, and let Hiccup and I live a happily life. Everyone deserves to be happy right? To be free?

"Stop crying, you're waking the whole island up" The guard knocked loudly at my door. I sniffled and became quiet.

"See if you can when your'e the former pregnant girl who just got kidnapped" I snap.

"Spare me your story, just keep your mouth shut" He growled before I heard his footsteps fading away.

A few moments later, I heard the door open and I see a boy bringing some food to me.

"What do you want?"

"Calm down, I just came to bring you some food"

"I'm not eating that" I turned away. I hear him sigh and put the tray down on the floor next to me.

"Listen, I'm not really supporting this whole plan of Alvin's, believe me or not" He says.

"Why should I believe you?" I faced him.

"Because I didn't sign up to capture dragons and keep them grounded, and suffer under Drago's command"

"Then why are you here in the first place?" I ask.

"Because my dad's joining. We have food and shelter here, so we were recruited just when I was 10 years old" He answers.

I looked at the ground, not replying to him.

"I'm Finn by the way" He says.

"Astrid"

"I don't know who you are, but I'm busting you out of here. Maybe just not tonight. And I'll figure out a plan to get your dragon out"

"Why not bust her out now?" I ask.

"I'm not allowed in the dragon cells, but I'll figure something out" He sighs.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because I don't want to see another innocent victimized by Drago, or Alvin" He says.

"HEY! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG PRETTY BOY?!" We hear a guard from outside yell.

"Just checking if her chains are secure!" He yells back and stands up.

"I'll be back soon"

"You better really be helping me, Finn" I glare at him.

"You have my promise" He says before shutting the cell door. I sigh and lean back against the wall.

You're my last hope Finn, I hope I can trust you.

"Why can't he just pick someone else to f*ck with?!" I hissed silently.

~~~~~~~<•>~~~~~~~

So, looks like Astrid found someone she can trust! Maybe.

Lol and some people hated me for the last chapter haha. I'm sorry.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I still love you guys doe.