Good Night, Tony

It's was 2:47AM and as usual Tony was up.
Tony was listening to music and was inventing stuff, "JARVIS turn up the music"
"Ok sir" Jarvis turned up the music and suddenly Tony heard sparks, He felt someone wrap there warm arms around his small waist and place their head on his shoulder, "Stark, you need to go to sleep" Tony knew that soft,loving voice anywhere.
"Strange just give me 10 more minutes."
"That's what you said 10 minuets ago Tony, it's 2:50AM and you need sleep."
Tony wasn't sleepy at all, but that's what he thought.
"Stark, you haven't slept for the last 48 hour-"
"Strange, I'm not tired" Tony was getting sleepy but he didn't want to admit that he was.
"I can tell that you are, your voice tells it all."
The room was silent but you could still hear the music playing in the background. Then suddenly Strange thought of something that might make Tony Stark go to sleep.
"I'll give you a kiss if you go to sleep Tony, How about it?" Strange said that with so much hope in his voice.
Tony sighed, he hates it when Strange makes deals with him that he can't say no to.
"Fin-" But before he could finish his sentence Strange pressed his soft lips against Tony's for about a couple of seconds.
"Wow, Rude much." Tony said with a smile on his face,
"Well a deals a deal Tony,
go to sleep it's late."
"JARVIS shut off the music and lights"
"Turning off all the lights and music."
The room was silent and dark, Strange made a portal to Tony's bed and walked through it with him. Tony flopped on his bed and was out cold, Strange pressed his soft lips on Tony's forehead. "Good Night, Tony"