Humming a Tune

Hi, yes, I just want to thank DxctxrStcrk for letting me use their idea. It did make me cry at how i first imagined it in my head so go a give them sum luuuuuuuv. 💕💞💗💜💙💖💓🧡
-------------------------
Tony, yet again, was hosting another party for another victory for the Avengers, many people were there, including Doctor Stephen Strange.
Tony was the only one that got... Drunk.
Pepper then walked in to see the house a mess.
There were bottles of alcohol, some full, some empty.
The floors covered with stains that she didn't know where they came from.
I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
"TONY!" Pepper yelled in frustration,
"H-Helloooo P-Pepper!"
Tony hiccuped a couple of times in that one sentence.
"WHY IS THE HOUSE A ME- YOU'RE DRUNK AGAIN, AREN'T YOU?"
Pepper noticed because of the smell of alcohol all over Tony, or because he was holding a bottle of Whiskey.
"u-UuuUh nn-noooo.."
Tony knew he was going to get in trouble again,
"THATS IT! YOU'VE PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STOP DRINKING AND GETTING DRUNK! You know what? WE. ARE. OVER."
Tony's heart skipped a beat, he couldn't believe what he just heard... well he could, he was a terrible person.
"YOU NEVER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND EXPECT ME TO PICK UP AFTER YOU, YOU EVEN ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD 'OH HEY LOOK, IM TONY STARK AND IM THE BEST!" Pepper mimicked Tony, Did Tony really sound like that?
Pepper grabbed the Whiskey bottle in Tony's hand and smashed it onto the ground and left.
Tony could feel himself tear up, he knew this would happen one day.

Tony Stark, all alone.

His head hurt, his heart broken, he decided to slowly walk to his room and into his closet so if anyone looked in his room they couldn't see him sobbing.

Stephen wanted to ask Tony something. But when he looked around there was no sight of Tony. He thought Tony would be in his room, ya know, doing... Stuff.
When he got to the hallway to everyone's room he heard crying.
It was coming from Tony's room, Whats wrong with Tony?
Stephen opened Tony's door and the crying grew louder, it was coming from... The closet?
What's he doing in there?
Stephen opened it to see what was the matter but saw something that broke his heart, Tony was curled in a ball, his pants were soaked in tears, and worse of all when Tony looked up to Stephen he looked awful.
Tony's crying stopped when he made eye contact with Stephen, "What do you w-want?" Tony was still hiccuping in each sentence he spoke,
Tony then felt the warmth of someone's arms wrapped around him.
It was Stephen.
Tony teared up again and burst into tears, he dug his head in Stephen's shoulder.
Tony then heard Stephen humming something,it sounded familiar.
Tony didn't care, but Stephen's humming calmed Tony down and finally let him catch his breath.
He felt safe, then he finally...

Smiled.

-------------------------