"Will you...?"

"Stark?" Strange had been looking for Tony for about a couple minutes now. Then Strange felt someone's warm,soft, little hands wraps around his waist, "Hey Dr~" Tony said in a soft, kinda deep voice.
Strange blushed a light shade of red, he turned around and kissed Tony's little forehead. "I want to ask you something."
"I can listen to your voice all day~"
"Enough with the flirting Stark" Strange giggled while saying that.
"Ok what do you want?" "I heard there was a new restaurant down the street, will you go with me?"
"Are you asking me on a date..?"
"Err yes?" Tony put his hands on his hips like a sassy gurl, "I'll go with you then" Tony smiled but Strange had a Huge smile on his face.
{let's skip time because why not.}
1 Hour Later
Strange knocked on Tony's bedroom, Strange was wearing a tuxedo with a rose in his pocket.
Tony opened the door and was wearing a white shirt with a little black jacket on, "you look pretty hot today~" Strange blushed a shade of a light red and then cleared his throat, "Well then are you ready?" "Do I look ready?"
"....yes" "Then I'm ready" Strange grabbed Tony's little soft hand and gently pressed his lips on his hand, "Being polite I see" Tony held hands with Strange and walked to his yellow lamborghini. They both got in and Tony drove them to the restaurant, Tony Parked the car and they both got out. Strange walked ahead of Tony just to open the door for him, they bothe went in, checked in their table and sat down.
"So what do you want?" Tony asked Strange, ". . . You . . ." Tony blushed a shade of bright red, "W-what?" Strange stood up from his chair and walked near Tony, he got down on one knee and pulled out a small,black box. He opened it and said those magical words, "Anthony Edward Stark, Will you marry me..?"
Tony was silent.
"Will you...?"
Then Tony finally said something even better
"Yes"