A Doctor with a Heart

"Peter you need to stand up to yourself sometimes."
Tony said as he grabbed the #1 Dad Cup to make himself a cup of coffee and a cloth with some ice wrapped in it.
Peter was silent, he just got back home from school with a black eye. Tony walked up to Peter, gave him the cloth that wrapped the ice and sat down right next to Peter on the couch. "thanks..."
Peter put the cloth on his black eye and grabbed the remote to the T.V.
"We need to take you to the family doctor to check your eye." Tony then took a sip from his #1 Dad Cup,
"I'll go make an appointment with him to see if we can make it today or tomorrow."
Tony got up and pulled out his phone to call the Family Doctor, Peter watched as Tony left the room and Peter went to go to his room and do "homework".

The Next Day

Peter got back from school and got beat up again, he tried to hide the bruises by putting on his hood from his Deadpool hoodie. Peter opened the to see Tony laying on the couch and watching Star Wars Movie, he wasn't sure which one.
Tony saw Peter try to sneak pass him, "Hey what's up kiddo?"
"Oh nothing much, Mr.Stark."
Tony looked at Peter, "What's up with the hoodie?"
"N-NOTHING."
Peter tried not to sound suspicious but failed, Tony could see right through him.
"What are you hiding from me?"
Tony lifted a eyebrow,
Peter took off his hoodie with dried blood on his lips and some on his cheeks. His Black eye got worse because the person who was beating him up hit him multiple times in the eye again.
Tony's eyes widened and got up quickly to check on Peter, "WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM DO THIS TO YOU?"

Questions.Questions. Questions!

"thank God you have an appointment at 5"
Tony sighed, it was 4:05 P.M right now.

4:37 P.M
"Peter! Get ready, your appointment is soon!" Tony yelled from downstairs so Peter could hear him.
"I'm getting ready!" Peter yelled back at Tony from upstairs,
Peter just put on a grey T-Shirt that had a little Captain America's Shield on his chest and dark blue jeans.
Tony waited for Peter to get downstairs so they could get in the car and get on time.
Peter walked downstairs and walked to Tony's car with him, it took 10 minutes to get there so when they got there it was 4:52 P.M.
They sat down on the black chairs in the waiting room, they read some books and magazines to make time fly by.
"Peter Parker and Tony Stark?"
Tony got up, so did Peter and they walked to the doctor, "Hello I'm Doctor Stephen Strange and I see you have a bad looking black eye."
"Yeah, just got into 'accident'."
Peter chuckled at what he said, it wasn't really funny.
"Well let's go." Tony said getting a little impatient.
They all walked into a room that had a scale, books, pictures of the body, chairs and a big white chair.

Tony was feeling a little weird feeling around Strange, he didn't know why though.

When they were done they went to the front desk and started talking, Peter stared at the lollipops wishing he could take one but was to afraid to ask.
"Thank you Doctor Strange."
Tony said smiling at him, "Please, call me Stephen."
"Thank you,Stephen."
Tony said correcting himself,
"So here's my number if you need anything else."
Tony took the number.
Stephen looked at Tony's chocolate coloured eyes then at his hair and wondered, 'He has such beautiful eyes... How soft is his hair?"
"We'll see you later Stephen." Tony waved and so did Peter, Stephen looked down and saw a piece of paper folded, he opened it.
It was from Tony..? It said,
'Call me :)' with his phone number on it, his handwriting looked different.

Im just going to give credit to kiki_tyme for helping me with this story line?
Lmao never mind just go and give her some love.💕
Kiki do you love me?