Parties

Tony was hosting one of his weekly parties he has every Saturday.

His parties were just like the Hero's gathering in Stark Tower, probably drinking and getting really drunk. They all mostly just talked as well.

But today Tony's Friend Doctor Stephan Strange was attending to one of his parties. Tony caught feelings for Stephan when he first laid eyes on him, something about this tall, shorthair, handsome wizard gave Tony a weird feeling he never felt in a loooooooooooong time.

Love.

"Oh Hey Stephan!" Tony said jumping out of his seat and walking towards Strange, "Hello, Tony." Stephan said with a smirk on his face.
"I never seen you at a party before... anyways you can do whatever you want to here, just have some fun!" Tony then started walking away back to his seat. Strange got some water and sat on a black leather couch, well because he doesn't really know anyone there.

Tony was thinking about telling Stephan about his feeling for him but he was having doubts.. like what if he doesn't like me or he might never talk to me again. Tony then got another drink from the bar trying to get his mind off things.

After awhile Tony finally had the courage to sit next to Stephan and tell him, so he got up and walked towards him. He was shaking a bit but he didn't let that get to him.
"H-Hey Wizard!" Tony said while sitting down right next to Stephan, "Oh Hey,Tony, How are you today?" "Oh I'm good, I w-wanted to tell you something Stephan"
"What is it?"
Tony mumbled something,
"Sorry Tony but I didn't hear you, could you please repeat what you just said?"

"I-I-I...." Tony started to rub the back of his head feeling really nervous,
"I..like you.."
Stephan then choked on his water,
"YoU tOo??"
Stephan said surprised because Stephan had feeling for Tony as well but never really showed it,
"What? Are you THAT surprised?"
Tony crossed his arms,
"No,No it's just.. I like you too" Stephan then smiled and so did Tony.

Tony then lied down on Stephan shoulder and started talking with him for what seemed like hours for the two love birds.

Ha. Told you guys I'd have another story out, this one might be bad because I'm unmotivated. So yeah hope you enjoyed! 👌