Tiny Tony

Stephens P.O.V
I saw Tony in his lab and decided to pay him a little visit, when I got closer to him I could see how short he was compared to my height. So I walked behind him and measured our height difference.

Tony wrinkled his eyebrows and look annoyed, "Back off"
I laughed at the little comment he made. "You know who you remind me of?" Tony sighed.

Tonys P.O.V
I was getting annoyed that the wizard was comparing our heights, like it's not MY fault I'm smaller than him!
"...Who do I remind you of?"
I didn't really want to know who I reminded him of because he's just going to say something like Oh you're like a little dwarf.

"One of those tiny, little smurfs"
Did he just, DID HE JUST SAY I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING SMURF?!
"A SMURF?! YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE A SMURF, STEPHEN?!?
HOW DARE YOU?!"
At this point I was annoyed and angry because I had enough of this!
He laughed, "Aw the little smurf is mad! He chuckled, "you're so cute when you're mad."

Stephens  P.O.V
He really does look cute when he's mad, I don't know why.
"SHUT UP AND STOP LAUGHING!"
"Excuse me? I can't hear you up here!"  I couldn't help but laugh more.
"SHUT UP YOU CREEPY TREE"
He crossed his arms and mumbled, all I could he was, "and because you're deaf"
Then I replied in a great comeback, "No, I'm just tall"
"... and deaf"
I hugged Tony and laughed, I knew he was holding back his laugh then he chuckled and hugged back.

OoF I got this idea off of the picture because I had like zero ideas, anyway I hope you enjoy this story because it might be a while for another story.
(302 words)