1

After Seth drove that car away six months ago, Sasha hasn't seen him since. She only got to see him when he was in the ring but, he was gone right after.

She tried calling him, visiting him and stopping him but, nothing worked. It was useless he was done with her for real this time and it was hurting her.

"Hey Roman" Sasha smiles as he gives her a quick wave and walks by. Yes, that's the reality now, Roman, Dean and Elias barely talk to her unless needed because of what she did to their brother. "Hey Dean" She says as she hopes he'd acknowledge her but, he just nods his head and sits at a further table. She sits by herself eating a salad with no one to talk to. But, it's the life she choose when she picked Finn instead of Seth.

"Hey babe" Finn says as he sits down beside her. "Hi" She sighs as she keeps her head down. "What's wrong?" Finn asks her. "Nothing, gotta go to hair and make-up bye" She says as she kisses him and quickly leaves catering. She kept her head down as she was walking. She was a shell of the person she used to be, half of the men's locker room hated her while a quarter of the women were disappointed in her decision like, Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Naomi and certainly Natayla. Natayla loved Sasha like a sister and to see her so, empty hurt her.

Her vision got blurry as the tears welled up in her eyes. She felt someone bump into her shoulder. "I'm sorry" She heard as he walked past her. She looked up to see Seth. "Seth!" She yells. "Seth!" She says again but, he continues walking. She didn't want to let him go so easily but, her plan was stopped by Roman.

"Leave him alone" Roman says sternly. "I need to talk to him" She sniffles. "You messed him up, leave him alone" He says again. "No" She pouts. "Why don't you go find your little boyfriend, maybe he can dry your tears because Seth frankly, is over it" Roman coldly scoffs as he continues walking. "I'm sorry alright" She yells down to Roman. "It's a little too late, Mercedes" He says.

She sighs in defeat as she heads to hair and make-up. She sits in the chair and takes out her phone and as usual the only text she got was from Finn. She sighed again as she starts to read Sesha Ballins fan fiction.

"Hey Sash" Bayley smiles as she approaches her. "Hi" She weakly smiles back. "How have you been?" She asks Sasha. "The same way I've been for the last six months, broken" She sighs. "Stop it already" Bayley says angrily. "Stop what" Sasha asks. "Stop acting like the victim, stop acting like you never had a choice! You did and you picked Finn so, be happy and stop mopping around. I'm tired of it! You're not the one who was hurt badly, that was someone who was like a brother to me, Seth. You hurt him, he barely talks to anyone. So, for the love of God, Shut the fuck up about it" She yells as she struts away. Sasha sat there jaw dropped speechless about what to say.

"Sasha Banks to HHH's office"

"Thank you" Sasha said to the make-up artist. She quickly reaches his office and knocks on the door. Shortly after he opened the door. "Have a seat" He smiles. She follows his orders and sits down. "As you know, you're due to cash in your contract soon so, we've come up with a great idea" He smiles rubbing his hands together. "Sounds great! What's the idea" She smiles. "That, I can't say but, I'm sure you're gonna be happy!" He smiles. "Now, go get ready and kick some ass" He laughs as she leaves the room.

She goes and puts on her gear that was inspired by Owen Hart. She says a small prayer before heading to the gorilla. She sees Seth in the distance and her face lights up with a gigantic but, he sees her and walks away. She sighs but, her music plays so, she exits the curtain.

"I can do this" She says before she pulls the curtain. She tries to fake a smile but, fails. She was facing her angered best friend, Bayley. She looked into Sasha's eyes and rolled her eyes. They had a very physical match due to their real life feelings. Sasha came out on top but, as the referee held her hand up in victory she started to cry.

"I can't do this"

782 words.