3

"Seth Rollins to Hunter's office"

Seth quickly made his way over. He knocked on the door and he opened it. "Hello Seth" Hunter smiles. "Have a seat next to Sasha" He says making Seth tense up. He obliges and sits beside her.

"Okay, I've seen the Sesha Ballins fandom has grown, so, we're gonna finally give them what they want. A love storyline" He smirks. "I can't" Seth buds in. "And why not?" Hunter said growing angry. "You know what, I'll do it" Seth smirks. Sasha was smiling which made him slightly upset. "Oh but, you" He says making Sasha look up at him. "Don't think this, will be on of those cliché fanfics about us where you make me feel guilty for loving you" He scoffs. "Okay" She says as she bows her head. "One more thing guys" Hunter implodes. "You're gonna have to take pics in different places and post them to forward the storyline so, RAW starts in 4 hours. You've got 4 hours to post all the pics you can or you're both suspended" He smirks. "Fine" Seth huffs as he leaves the chair. He exits the room as Sasha follows him.

"Okay, where to first?" He asks. "I'm hungry" She says. "McDonald's it is" He replies. "Taco Bell please" She hums making him slightly chuckle. "When we are in the love thingy, we need an entrance that'll make the crowd go crazy, because who the fuck doesn't want a huge ass pop" Sasha says. "Okay. Any ideas" He simply replies. "You come out first and then I'll jump on your back laying my head on your shoulder as you walk down the ramo then place me on the apron and do a sick ass hand shake that ends into my hip swing and your air pump thingy" She lets out. "Alright" He simply says.

Sasha's POV

We pull into Taco Bell and I took off my seatbelt and watched him. I watched him check his phone and take the keys out the car. I watched him fix his hair and lick his lips. "You ready?" He asks as he looks at me. I rest my hands on the cup holder and lean in. He leans in aswell. Our lips are inches apart as he glances to my lips. I let my eye lids fall. "I'm hungry, let's go" He chuckles as he gets out the car.

"If you think I'm going to kiss you, you're dead wrong. You had your shot to have these lips all day, everyday but, you choose him" He states as he holds the door open for me. I bow my head and walk inside.

"Order" He says as he watches me stare at the menu. "Can I get two tacos and fries please" I smile. "I'll have the same" Seth chimes in from behind. "That'll be 18.50" The cashier says. "I'll pay" Seth says as he pulls out his card.  "No, I'll pay" I reply. We fight for the machine as he taps his card. He sits down while I wait for the food. "They're a cute couple" I hear making me blush. "Order 718" She calls. I walk up and take it. "How long have you two been together?" She smiles. "6 years" I reply and she smiles brighter. "Awe, that's cute" She says and continues walking. I was not entirely lying because I have been his best friend for 6 years.

I sat down and as he grabbed his food I took a video. "Hey Sethie, whatcha got there?" I smile. "Hm" He hums as he steals my taco. "That's mi-" I start but get cut off with him biting into it. "I'll still eat it and you know that" I laugh. He hands it back to me. After I turned off the camera his smile dropped and he went silent. "What have you been up too?" I awkwardly ask. "Nothing" He says. I didn't know how to start a conversation so, I threw a fry at him. "Don't start something you can't finish" He laughs. "Mhm" I hum as I throw another one. "Okay, you asked for it" He smirks and licks his lips. Oh, my, God. His lips. I'll repeat that, his sexy, plump, pink lips. Why did I choose Finn again?

I watch his lips move and imagine them on mine. "Aha" He crackles his infamous laugh. I look down to see my shirt filled with ketchup. "Fuck you" I laugh. "No thanks" He smirks as he continues eating. I get up to wash my shirt off. I put water on it and realized that it's white so, it's see through now. I laughed my dumbness. I use my hands to cover and quickly walk back to my table.

"Give me your sweatshirt" I say. "No" He pouts. "C'mon, my bra is gonna show" I beg. "Fine" He sighs as he takes it off while flexing his toned muscles. I grab the sweater quickly and slip it on. "You're so tiny" Seth laughs while he records. "Har har" I say as I roll my eyes. He posts the video and we leave the store. "Where to?" I ask. "Um, my hiking hill" He smirks knowing how much I hate it. "No" I simply say. "Too late pinky" He laughs. "I don't have pink anymore so, jokes on you" I point out. "Put this on" He says. "No" I pout. "Not a question, Mercy" He says as I give in. I place the blindfold on and I hear him laugh at me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Stop" I yell. "No" He screams as he picks me up. He throws me over his shoulder and takes out his phone. "Guys, quick tip" He starts. "Never go hiking with little miss purple haired over here, she'll definitely slow you down" He chuckles. "You'd think with an ass like that she'd know how to break a sweat" He smirks and ends the video. "Put me down now" I yell. "Never" He laughs as he starts to run. I hit him in the back but, he won't let go. I pull up his shirt and claw his back. "Fine you win" He sighs as he puts me down.

We make it to the top and I take pictures. We watch the sun go down in a comfortable silence. We leave when it gets dark. When I get into the car I look at his posts and see what he captioned them but, a smile formd when I seen a picture of me watching the sunset smiling after he told me a joke. Captioned "Beauty at its finest"

"Awe"

1106 words.