14

"I'm tired, fuck off" Sasha yells as she slaps her best friend. Charlotte chuckled as she continued to poke her arm.

"Sasha!"

"Sasha"

"Sasha"

"Sasha"

"Sas-"

"What!" She finally says sitting up. Charlotte laughs as she succeeded.

"Well, let's just say you're boyfriend says to get ready in" She pauses as she checks her watch. "Well now you have half an hour" She laughs as Sasha starts to panic.

"Help me please" She pleds as she runs up the stairs. Charlotte follows behind her and answers the phone to her boyfriend.

"Hey baby"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Sasha's"

"Well, make sure she's ready in 15 minutes, Seth is wearing a blue tie so try and convince her to wear blue"

"Easy, that's it?"

"No, I also love you"

"Awe, I love you too Ro"

"Okay, good"

"What do you mean, 'good'"

"Well I can't be the only one in love now can I?"

"You're so d-"

"Charlotte help, hair malfunction!" Sasha yells with worry in her voice.

"Duty calls babe"

"Aha you said duty"

"Ugh, goodybe" She laughs as she hangs up the phone and runs upstairs. She sees Sasha in her bra and pants crying with her curling iron.

"Hey! It's okay, I'll fix it" She says as Sasha nods and sits down. Charlotte combs her hair out and brushes it up into a ponytail. She curls her hair and does her edges.

"I will never understand your way with hair" Sasha smiles as she hugs her friend. "Okay, now take off those jeans. You're wearing that blue dress I love" She smiles as she rumuges through her closet.

"Yes! It's right here" She smiles as she twirls around. "Put it on, you have 4 minutes" She yells as Sasha slips the dress on.

"Beautiful!" Charlotte yells. "Lemme add some makeup" She says before Sasha shakes her head.

"No no no!" She yells as she walks away from her room to get her shoes. "And why not?" Charlotte pouts. "I don't do make up, unless it's work related. Lip gloss will do" She smiles as Charlotte sighs in defeat.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Shit, go answer the door, I'll run upstairs and act all cool like a movie" Sasha smiles. "You're something else I swear" Charlotte laughs as she walks to the door. She looks back to see Sasha running up the stairs.

"Hello" Charlotte smiles as she sees Seth looking down at his phone. "I thought I was gonna have to call" He laughs as Charlotte clears her throat.

Sasha appears from the top of the stairs and a smile takes over Seth's face. Charlotte smiles aswell. She makes it down the stairs and goes towards the door. He stretches out his hand and grabs hers. She giggles as Charlotte rolls her eyes at the cringyness.

"I love you but, don't ever giggle like that again" She smirks and Sasha scoffs. "Anyways, have fun kids"

They nod as she closes the door and flops onto the couch. She turns on the tv and goes to make popcorn.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Can you tell me where we're going?" She asks for the tenth time. He answers her with a peck on the lips. She was blindfolded as he lead her to the car.

"No more kisses, I wanna know" She pouts as he kisses her again. She pulls him in for more than a peck. She wraps her arms around his neck as he places his hands on her waist.

"Sasha-" He starts as she slips her tongue into his mouth. He gives up in resisting and kisses back. She pulls back from their heated session and smirks.

She fixes her blindfold. "Now would you like to tell me?" "Um, the answer is still no" He chuckles as he sees her cross her arms.

He carries her into the car and places her inside. She lifts up her blindfold as he ran around the car and locked the door.

"Open up, we're gonna be late" He sighs as he jiggles the door handle. "Tell me"

"Baby I don't wanna ruin it, please" He begs as she finally gives in. He smiles as he gets into the car. "It's somewhere you've been, you'll love it"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I've noticed you guys are trying to get revenge" He snickers. Zahra nods as Sarah shakes her head.

"Well, you want to expose Sasha and make her fans hate her?" He asks as she nods getting annoyed. "Get her phone, hack her account and you'll get everything you need" He smiles as he walks away.

"Who would've known Finn would be the one to help us?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Take it off" He smiles as he turns off the car. She rips it off and blushes once she notices his nervous face.

"Why are we at your house?" She asked confused. "Wait, this is Mama Lopez's house" She smirks as she wipes her eyes. "I love her"

"I want you to meet my mom" He blushes which she finds really cute. "I know your mom" She giggles as he shakes his head.

"No, you know my mom as my best friend, I want you to know her as my girlfriend" He nervously chuckles. "Oh my gosh, you're the cutest" She smiles as she opens her car door. She runs to his side and opens his door.

She hopes onto his step thingy. He drives a jeep wrangler. She sits on his lap with her feet dangling outside. "I love you so much" She smiles as she places her lips on his. The kiss was filled with love and passion.

"Holy shit" Seth's brother yells as he runs out the house. "Y'all finally said fuck the friendship let's fuck?" Brandon jokes as Sasha buries her head into Seth's chest. "Nice to see you too man"

They go into the house to be greeted by Mama Lopez. "Sasha!" She yells as she pulls her in for a hug. "Mom, I would like you to meet my girlfriend" Seth smiles as Sasha lets go from the hug. "Finally"

"What do you mean finally?" Seth laughs as he wraps his arm around her waist. "Well, I seen it coming but, I thought you'd finally be a big boy and ask her out. You did" She smiles as she kisses his cheek.

"Come now dinner is getting cold"

1050 words.

I am leaving for camp. I won't be on for 10 days, so no updates sorry y'all. I love you tho, imma update Reminding me tonight tho 💚