4

"You're on in 3,2,1, go" The tech person says as Seth leaves through the curtain. He does his entrance and heads to the ring.

"Everyone talks about dominating, I mean, I've dominated every single person back stage" Serve starts. "From the Miz all the way to John Cena. Now, all I need is a special someone who is just as superior as me. Someone who has dominated as much as me. Someone who has the talent, brains, dedication and lastly, the looks" He smirks. "So, I am calling out any women from the locker room who thinks they have what it takes to be my partner" He finishes and lowers the mic from his mouth.

"Oh my god, it's Bayley" Micheal Cole yells as Bayley makes her way to the ring. "You're looking for someone as superior as you? Well, look no further. I'm the perfect person for you" Bayley says. Seth shrugs as they got to seal it with a hug when Nia Jax's theme plays.

"The Former RAW Women's Champion. Nia Jax" Coachman laughs. She struts down to the ring when Mickie James' theme plays. Mickie prances out to the ring. Now Seth was standing in the ring with Bayley, Nia and Mickie. "As flattered as I am for all of you to want to be my partner, I was directing this message for someone else" Seth states.

Alexa Bliss' theme booms through the speakers as she stands with her championship on her shoulder. "I bel-" She starts. "God no, I'm definitely not talking about you" Seth says earning a laugh from the crowd.

Sasha's music finally booms through the speakers as the crowd eurputs into cheers. 'Move out the way sweetheart' she mouths to Alexa. She does her hip swing and struts to the ring. She enters through the low ropes and doesn't take her eyes off Seth. "I believe you were talking about me. I mean, I've got the dedication, brains, talent and definitely the looks" She smiles as she flips her hair. He laughs as he looks down at her. "You're right, I was talking about you" He smirks. "I haven't seen anyone wrestle as good as you" He starts. "Be as dominate as you" He smiles as he walks to her. "And also that is even close to be how beautiful you are" He smirks as he snakes his arm around her waist pulling her closer to his chest leaving no space between them. The crowd screams 'oooh' as they watch in awe.

"You don't do to bad yourself, Rollins" She smiles as she looks up at him. Suddenly, Finn's theme plays. "How dare you?" He states. "Do what?" Seth laughs making Sasha feel the vibrations from his chest. "Talk to Alexa that, She's women's champ and I'm your universal champion" Finn yells as he waits for Alexa to get up from commentary. She stands beside as they raise their titles. Finn grabs her and plants a passionate kiss on her lips and Sasha surprisly didn't feel anything she was just enjoying the feeling of Seth playing with her hair as they stood in the middle of the ring.

"What have we just witnessed!" Corey yells as Hunter's theme plays. "Let ne quickly annouce that tonight there will be an all or nothing match. Finn and Alexa vs Seth and Sasha for their championships winners take all" He smirks as he leaves the ramp.

Alexa and Finn yell for him to come back while Sasha jumps into Seth's arms and wraps her legs around his waist. She looks into his eyes and she is afraid of what she sees. She sees him looking and smiling with a girl in the crowd which was Sarah. Sarah would probably be the one to steal his heart from her. She sighed knowing she had to stay in character.

She jumped down and went through the ropes before running up the stairs.

"What am I gonna do? He loves someone else" She cries as she was on the phone with Naomi. "Sis, I'm sorry" Naomi says with sadness in her voice. "Just break up with Finn and try and win Colby back" She adds. "But, he likes her" She cries harder. "I love him so much but, he wants her" She sniffles.

Seth walked past her locker room and heard her crying. He never heard anything she said but, he hated when she cried. He sighed as he knocked on the door. She quickly wipes her tears and hangs up the phone with Naomi and answers it. She looks up at him as he holds his arms open for a hug. "Come here" He says as she quickly embraces him. She cries into his chest as he hugs her tightly. She knew what she needed to do and that was fix this.

"It's okay Mercy" He whispered into her ear. She sighs into his chest as they pull away. "Look on the bright side. When we win tonight you'll become the first ever women's money in tbe bank and women's champ. No one compares to you" He smiles trying to cheer up.

"Thank you"

858 words.