18

Sarah confesses what she did to Zahra and she is furious. "You just ruined it all! I can't believe you, you do know we can go to jail right! Blackmail, breaking and entering, theft and threatening."

"I know, we deserve it."

"Oh fuck you! I did what needed to be done! It is not my fault you chickened out!" Zahra spits as she gets closer to Sarah. "I hate you." She rolls her eyes before raising her hand to slap her.

"Step away from her." A voice says as a bright light flashes in the dark room. "You both are under arrest." A man says as two other police officers handcuff the two women. He reads them their rights as they are walked out in handcuffs.

××××

Sasha and Seth sit down in Hunter's office as he tells them about his plans. "Well, this storyline will probably get cancelled now because of the fine that Finn has to pay which will cause him to lose his title because Vince thinks that is best. But, we have something else for both of you coming up, not together, but it is pretty huge. Seth, Drew is making his main roster debut and we are putting the two of you in a feud after he wins the IC Title. Sasha, you are still the star of the women's division, so we were thinking to have a gauntlet for number one contender at elimination chamber."

"That sounds amazing, Hunter. Thank you so much for this." Sasha smiled almost speechless. "If it-" Sasha was cut off as Finn burst into the room.

"I refuse to lose my championship over that slut!" He yells as Hunter shakes his head. "I will get you bac-"

"Security!" Hunter yells into his microphone. "Remove this man from WWE premise indefinitely. Fergal, as of now, you are suspended indefinitely. Do not contact us until we contact you or there will be consequences."

The security guards remove Finn as Hunter smiles at Sasha and Seth. They all shake hands and part ways. Sasha grabs Seth's hand as they exit the room.

"We won, Baby. It's over."

"Yes, I knew we would."

"This has been a hell of a ride, but I am glad it was a ride with you."

"Me too." He mumbles as he brought his lips to hers in a loving kiss that made her smile. "I love you."

"I love you more, Seth Rollins."

405 words.

cringy ending, but i finally did it lmaoa, thank you for the support for so long even though i kept you all hanging for about 2 years.