16

"Seth, I tried to stop her, but she's gone. She left and went back to Boston" Roman explains out of breath.

"Bro what am I gonna do? She left, she left forreal"  Seth says with tears brimming in his eyes. He really wished he could shield her from the wrath of both Vince and Hunter, but they were going to strip her of both of her accomplishments.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Mom, I'm home" Sasha calls as her mother runs down the stairs. "What? Why? Raw is tonight, you know I love to see you, but your job is high in demand" She explains before she realizes her daughter is unhappy.

"Oh, what happened baby?" Judith says as she goes to embrace her daughter in a hug for the first time in a while. Sasha sits down with her mom and explains everthing little thing.

Her mother sighs before looking directly at her daughter. "You love him, right?" She asks as Sasha nods in response. "You love wrestling, right?" Judith speaks again. "More than anything" Sasha smiles. "Then, go get it all back, if you really love something, you'll find your way back to it, no matter the circumstances" She explains to her daughter. They share a hug before they turn back to the tv.

Eight o'clock hits and Joshua runs down the stairs in Sasha's merch. He squeals once he realizes she's really here with him. "I missed you so much" Joshua smiles as he hugs his sister tightly.

They all sit there watching RAW and enjoying each others company. This is exactly what Sasha needed. To be away from the ordinary. She missed this.

Sasha looked at her mother's phone, contemplating to text Seth or maybe even call him, she decided against it. She needed this time to herself, she wasn't about to rob it from herself. Sasha sighed in satisfaction as she watched her little brother yell at the Miz beating up Dean.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Whatever was supposed to be happening wasn't. Sarah thought she would feel satisfied with the outcome of her sabotaging Seth and Sasha, when all it was doing was eating her up on the inside.

She paced back and forth before coming to the conclusion, she needed to fix things. Sarah grabbed Sasha's phone and called Seth.

"H-Hello?" Seth groans in a morning voice. Sarah hangs up immediately before throwing the phone onto the couch. She sighs and picks it back up.

Sarah calls him again as he picks up quicker than before. "Um, meet me at the diner in the hotel at 9:30 if you want answers to your troubles" She says in a manly voice before hanging up.

There was no backing out now, even if she wanted to. She grabbed Sasha's phone and headed downstairs to see an angry Seth. Sarah sighs before working up the courage to slide into the booth across from him.

He gasps before shaking his head. "I thought you were better than this"

"We need to talk.."

498 words.

A/N i read this whole series over and i think I owe y'all an ending sooooo imma finish this book. As I was reading i saw my first hate comment.

I lowkey sound dumb buh I'm happy, you know you poppin when you got haters. So tysm to this person 😘 love youu. Lmfaooo i love you all and until next time guys 💚