5

"See ya later" Seth yells as he walks away from Xavier Woods. He sees Roman and immediately runs to him. "What's good bro?" He smiles making Roman chuckle. "Nothing just finished my  match, I beat that thumb Lashley" He smirks.

Seth crackles as he texts back someone on his phone. "Who is that?" Roman asks. "Sarah..." He starts as he laughs at her message. "Y'all going out tonight right?" He smiles. "Yeah and tomorrow too" He says as he blushes a little. "Awe" Roman mocks as he sees Sasha walking by. She quickly bows her head and tries to walk by quickly. "Hey Mercy" Seth smiles. "Hey" She smiles. Roman raises an eyebrow as he waits for her to pass by.

"Y'all cool now?" He asks as he crosses his arms. "Yeah. I am kind of over her now" He sighs. He bows his head as he knows what he had just was  lie that was needed to be told only because he needed it to be true. She didn't love him back and he needed to face that. "Are you happy?" Roman frowns. "Gee, you're full of questions today aren't you" He says as dodges his question. "Welp, gotta go" He lies as he runs way.

He runs into Becky. "Hi" She laughs as he catches her. "Hey, where you off too?" He smiles. "Um, Dean?" She lies. "Oh okay" He says as he waves her off. She heard the entire conversation and wanted to tell Sasha.

"Sasha" She yells as she sees her laughing with the new day. "Yes?" She smiles up at her best friend. "Wait, you talked to me!" She smiles harder making Becky chuckle. "Yes, now come with me" She says as she grabs her wrist and drags her to the crates.

"Post it" She says coldly. "Post what" Sasha asks obvious for a second but, it quickly enters her mind. "What? Why?" Sasha exclaims. "He likes Sarah. If he falls for her, you've lost him. You know Seth, he's the faithful type that'll just stay with the girl he loves no matter what so, if he loves her you're screwed" Becky sighs as Sasha nods in agreement.

"You're right" She says as she pulls out her phone. She uploads it from a different account and tags herself and Finn. Soon, her instagram started to blow up.

"Fucking hell" She laughs as her phone explodes with notifcations. "What do you think is going to happen?" Becky asks as she sits beside her on the crates.

"Hopefully, Seth will fully forgive me" She smiles. "It is nice talking to you again, I missed you" Becky hums as she hugs her best friend. "Yeah, I missed you too" Sasha smiles.

"I'm going to find Dean, he is probably hungry since I never fed him since 9" She laughs as she waves bye.

Sasha was going to try and find Seth and ask him for dinner tonight. Hopefully all goes well.

495 words.